If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ot -fat boy

My Boats:
    Skater 28 w/ twin 300X's
    St. Cloud, MN
    Hey Fatdaddy:

How about a picture of that beast? What engine are you running again? I'm ordering a Low Blow or Fatdaddy in january.

Platinum Member Platinum Member mcollinstn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 F311SR1
    FI starts better when cold.

Carb needs a ThunderJet kit for $100 and you'll never worry about the FI.
    I see London, I see France...

My Boats:
    1986 Formula 357SR Kaama
    Hattiesburg, Ms
    If you want a lot of bike for the money...get a Honda. They'll do two things the Harley won't: Go and stop.

I've never met any Harley...ANY Harley that will even come close to my 750 Honda.

/flame on

Boston Ma, Charlotte NC

may have to come out. i don't mean to start a jap vs harley bike war, after all this site is about boats. but it seem guys with fast boast or even just boats have other toys too. for me its got to be a harley. i've heard the saying , it doesn't matter what you ride as long as you're riding, and will support it but there is no other that will be in my garage than a harley. the styling, the customizing options and the SOUND do it for me. geee kind of like, offshore performance boats!!!thnaks ,bill

My Boats:
    Mecca, Ohio
    Sounds like you know what you want and why so get the Harley.
    The HD is the only brand that I have owned that when I wanted to sell them I didn't have to take a big hit.

I have to say that I really like the custom bikes that are being turned out especially Bourget and Jesse James West Coast Choppers but the prices are out of site.

Just one small thing to consider when buying a custom is "will I have the support of the builder/company when I need warranty work, replacement parts, or service. I had problems in the past trying to match up proper parts on a custom. The Harley dealers are there if you need anything and this is especially important if you are away from home.

I'm not going to knock the other brands neither because I have owned my share of them and they held their own except for the loss when it came time to sell.

My Boats:
    2003 Baja 33 Outlaw
    New Jersey
    Hey Mike, as I said in my earlier post, I've owned it for over 1 yr. and never took a pic. It's currently at the dealer getting some bad chrome redone. I have the S&S 113 c.i. w/ a 6 speed tranny. I have a 250 rear tire which is chain driven and that makes it a PITA, it spits lube and dirt all over the place. The dealer is working pn a solution. When I get it back, I'll post pics. I haven't seen it in 2 months and really miss it but I'm more excited about the 33 Outlaw due in on 5/28.

Sydwayz Too
    Originally posted by Sea Ya
    If you go "used" be sure to get the twin ....

Sea Ya,

Nice bike. It is Brian's, Sydwayz's, favorite!

Charter Member #319 Charter Member
    Pennsville NJ.
    Nice bike, get me one while your at it.

My Boats:
    Fast boats, Harleys
    Charleston, WV
    Sydwayz Too,

The frame was made by Amen Chassis Works. See more at
    Last edited by Sea Ya; 03-26-2003 at 10:22 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123