Notices

Boating Threads Please

Old 03-10-2003, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Boating Threads Please

The last time I looked this was a boater's forum. Can we please stop posting on the topics of Politics and Religion.

A Conservative Republican is not going to convince a Liberal Democrat that they are right. And vise versa.

A Christian is not going to convince an Athiest that there is a God. They will both know the truth "in the long run".

So, I have an idea... Let's talk about boats!

Oh yeah, and the occasional "off color" joke is fine as long as you start the subject with "OT - "
Old 03-10-2003, 10:40 PM
Registered

Thank you!
Old 03-10-2003, 10:46 PM
Registered

Your right, I just read this after posting a non-boating thread.
It won't happen again unless provoked!

Hugh
Old 03-10-2003, 10:49 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

lesbian, nazi, cross dresing, she male, hookers who were abducted by aliens and who voted for ralpha nader!!!!!!!!

NEXT ON OSO!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Allan4

I surely understand where you are coming from, as I am one of the regular's on the topics you wish to ban. I am also a regular on many topics. I think that with over 8k members, while our country is at war, it is refreshing and inspiring that so many people feel strongly enough and patriotically enough to post with true emmotion and fire. This is a very serioius moment in time for our nation and the world. I think this discussion is healthy, on any forum. It is a place for longtime members to air out some worldly frustrations with eachother. NOt sure what is wrong with that. This is not a forum with 90 members, and diversity and broad topics is a big reason why. There is a reason why those threads have the most posts and views. We are on the verge of war.

I recomend that you read other threads and avoid the ones you dislike. That is what I do with non-boating threads I do not like. My .02, as I respect your thoughts and appreciate your position. Thanks....A4

Old 03-11-2003, 12:06 AM
Registered

Puder- now that you mention it ,

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TRAVISS??????

bUlLdOg
Old 03-11-2003, 12:10 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally posted by Allan4
I surely understand where you are coming from, as I am one of the regular's on the topics you wish to ban. I am also a regular on many topics. I think that with over 8k members, while our country is at war, it is refreshing and inspiring that so many people feel strongly enough and patriotically enough to post with true emmotion and fire. This is a very serioius moment in time for our nation and the world. I think this discussion is healthy, on any forum. It is a place for longtime members to air out some worldly frustrations with eachother. NOt sure what is wrong with that. This is not a forum with 90 members, and diversity and broad topics is a big reason why. There is a reason why those threads have the most posts and views. We are on the verge of war.

I recomend that you read other threads and avoid the ones you dislike. That is what I do with non-boating threads I do not like. My .02, as I respect your thoughts and appreciate your position. Thanks....A4
Did I miss something in the news? We are at war now?
Let's get back to boats.
Old 03-11-2003, 12:20 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

ROFL!!!! yeah he has been among the missing of recent
Old 03-11-2003, 03:26 AM
Registered

ok .understood!
Old 03-11-2003, 06:23 AM
Registered

HEAR HEAR...............I second that motion. Gwetting tired hearing about truck, pets and just plan post whore bull****
Looks like some people don't have a life..........they just sit here , on the computer and type letters together and hope they come out like words

Quick Reply: Boating Threads Please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.