Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NY Protests (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45994-ny-protests.html)

Risk Taker 03-22-2003 07:13 PM

Originally posted by Shane
PISS ON THEM! Those F-ing assh0les!:hothead: :hothead: :mad: :mad:
I can't say it any better than that............

Steve 1 03-22-2003 08:09 PM

One Idiot was saying Iraq would be better off with Saddam left in Charge. Why do they even waste time on this Scum!!

Then Roy Schneider was also there with some incoherent rant on the War Again someone without a Friggin clue.(another with a 35 IQ) I will never own another movie with that Commie Nincompoop ever!!

JackL 03-22-2003 08:15 PM

I embarrassed for these protesters. They should go to Iraq and maybe they would understand how lucky they are to live in the greatest country on earth. I believe in free speech but when our men are over there we should show support.

Playn 03-22-2003 08:36 PM

There misguided and clueless. Most of them just use the typical catch phrases without any regard for the truth. It appears that the protesting is just in vouge now. They don't realize that freedom isn't free....or maybe they think they are the only ones that should be afforded that luxury

Steve 1 03-22-2003 08:47 PM

God Bless our Brave Military I hope they know we are all behind them '

and these liberal Lemmings are just on a anti Bush Political agenda also like who is suppling the money to these Ignoramuses ??

Dusty Times 03-22-2003 10:10 PM

If those piece of **** protesters were on fire I wouldn't piss on them to put it out!

They should quit giving them the publicity. Then if they don't stop I'll donate a one way ticket myself to get them out of the country they seem to hate.

buck183 03-22-2003 10:40 PM

Originally posted by formula31
I belong to that very soon to be extinct group who will argue and protest my point to death until a decision is made by the boss (work or country) and then I will soundly support that decision whether I like it or not. Isnt that hows its supposed to be?
formula,

I couldn't agree more.

I see people of different groups all the time disagree...liblerals, republicans, democrats, right wing, left wing and so on. But I truely feel that in times like these, regardless of whether or not we like or agree with our leaders, that it's time to stand behind them and show our support.

I see people bad mouthing our President on a daily basis and it pisses me off to no end. He is our leader, whether you voted for him or not. That much deserves respect. Respect, a word I don't see being honored much anymore.

I'm the first one to complain about certain tax bills or sales tax votes that affect me personally. But I'll be the first one to support these leaders when the time comes also.

Buck

Tinkerer 03-22-2003 10:42 PM

The news media gives them coverage because it serves their purpose. They show hours of anti war protesters but almost no coverage of the pro government rallies.

tripps 03-23-2003 06:54 AM

They are having a PRO TROOPS rally in nassau county monday nite,ill have my oso hat on! 7.00 pm hempstead tpke,levitown. tripps :eureka: :eureka: :eureka: