Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   47 Outerlimits (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/46170-47-outerlimits.html)

BLee 03-25-2003 04:31 PM

pretty much. Lotsa plugs, valves, carbs, etc to keep in unison. You being a good mechanic would solve most of that though. And if one detonates they are more difficult to pull from the boat. The extra XR will be nice to have on hand.

LapseofReason 03-25-2003 04:31 PM

I don't have that much $$$ about 300K is max and I'am getting this for much much less and they are giving me a lot for my 42 sonic that I am about 15k upside down in. This boat has already lost most of it's loss don't you think?? I hear what you are saying but let me ask this and I realy want to know is a 2001 37 with big power and 6's worth 100k more and wont it loose more in a few year's than this one if I keep it nice. That is about what I have found to be the deal right now. I was just going to refi my sonic and keep it another year but I would have to put 15k down to refi. Is tripp's that much of a pain in the ass?

BLee 03-25-2003 04:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
purty

LapseofReason 03-25-2003 04:37 PM

I was maybe thinkink KE fuel injection to help user friendly?? or somebody like that.

LapseofReason 03-25-2003 04:40 PM

Damm you guy's puttin pic's up now I'am getting a chuby again. And my wife doesn't see anything different from the Sonic

BLee 03-25-2003 04:59 PM

LOL pics are good! $100,000 is a bunch. I would go ahead and get the 98. You can dump your Sonic and from what you said the 47 is very well kept. If you weren't a mechanic I might think differently. Plus, it may run great all the time and have zero problems! My buddies both had 42 Fountains with triples. They ran awesome. But, one motor always had a fuel pump, or filter, or a fouled plug, etc. Little things, but annoying when your trying to drink beer and enjoy yourself.

LapseofReason 03-25-2003 05:11 PM

I know what your saying. If I get a fast boat I should be able to get a dock spot at all the poker run's so then I can drink my beer and save $$$, well it sound's like a plan. I hope it work's out if I get it, I would hate to have to say you told me so but that's why I'am hear. I already work on all my bud's boat's they all have Blower's and stuff and not a clue of what to do when they break, and hear I am with 500efi's getting wasted by them it's not right.

pullmytrigger 03-25-2003 06:05 PM

Isnt the "No Discipline" OL for sale, thats one baddazz boat and one of my all time favorites. Its a staggered 37 isnt it??

Blonde Cig Chick 03-25-2003 07:01 PM

No Dicipline is a 42. Very nice boat ;)

rainmn 03-25-2003 07:21 PM

No Discipline is one beautiful boat. Last I saw, it was for sale for $299K without power. Check with Typhoon Marine in Toms River, NJ.