Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Active Thunder's latest creation (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/46206-active-thunders-latest-creation.html)

Sydwayz 03-25-2003 10:41 AM

Flipping sweet!!!!

Dean Ferry 03-25-2003 11:45 AM

Dan,
Thanks for the info. That explains why I got no response from the Email I sent SP. Will you be helping deliver that bad boy to Merritt Island? If yes, give me a call and we'll throw back a couple of "Adult Beverages" @ the TIKI bar!! Let me know,
MD

thunderdan 03-25-2003 04:28 PM

Dean,

Not real sure about the delivery if I will be there or not. Although if I am, I will take you up on the Adult beverage at the tiki bar.

thunderdan 03-25-2003 04:30 PM

Troutly,

As for a 525 boat......I have a production slot open with your name on it....you can go with the 525's instead of the 500 efi's.;) :D :D :D with polished headers of course;)

mmo jo 03-25-2003 05:21 PM

Nice boat! How fast?

garshev 03-25-2003 07:44 PM

Attn all a/t owners: I asked a question on the a/t section and didn't get any responses, so I'll ask it here. What did you people think of power boat's review of the 37 a/t avh radioactive? Sounds like they had reservations about the hull. Honest answers would be appreciated as we have heard nothing but praise for a/t's.:confused: :confused:

phastang 03-25-2003 07:56 PM

That is one of the nicest A/T's I have seen, love the graphics! Is that the new raised deck model? And who is the guy in the last picture grinning from ear to ear? Sure wish it was me!!!!! Good luck with your new gig Thunderdan. If I could just sell my PQ I would be cruisin in my own A/T:D

Jassman 03-25-2003 09:00 PM

Garshev, the boat that was tested was Radio Active, which is my boat. I thought the article was 99% great. There were a few errors on equipment, and the only negative that the article stated is that it porpoised between 80-90. I disagree with this section of the article and this was discussed on the last thread. The boat was not completely dialed in yet, one of the KE motors efi box's was acting up, running too rich and hic-cupping alot, it also had a 2" shorty. The boat runs awesome now, has 1" shortie, planes up much quicker, midrange acceleration is awesome and runs 98.2 gps, 3 people, half tank of gas, at 5300 rpms in 1' water. Better than Teague got, :p :D maybe I should be testing these boats:cool: The boat runs great, but really loves the rough water, and hopefully we will find that this weekend on the Active Thunder Run in Destin. Thanks, take care, Jeff Jassby:)

thunderdan 03-25-2003 09:35 PM

Originally posted by mmo jo
Nice boat! How fast?
boat will run 84 mph with all the additional weight in it.

thunderdan 03-25-2003 09:36 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
How's the progress on Stans 37???
Stan's boat is coming along..his will be the first 525 boat out of the factory...