Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
French batteries used in tortcher of our troops... >

French batteries used in tortcher of our troops...

Notices

French batteries used in tortcher of our troops...

Old 03-28-2003, 06:41 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I think air packer is right . hell we take 9 volt batteries, playing around and use them on our body parts. ever lick a 9 volt battery?Now if you hook up 12 volts to a coil with a switch and a coil wire and let them stand in water getting a ground.well.I think he has done worse to his on people than that. We would prob do the same thing if we needed info.but we would never hear about it. You knows what the French have been selling them.

Freedom is a choice.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 03-28-2003, 07:29 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still don't understand the Surburban situation. I know they could have been bought in a neighboring country..BUT..I go to Canada or Bahamas or some such place and buy Cuban cigars and get caught at re-entry to U.S. and they take them away...I say I bought them in the third country..Gov't says part of money I paid foreigner went to Castro..sort of the trading with the enemy scenario...so if you start at either end of the surburban cash flow ..one end is in Detroit and the other is Baghdad with a few stops in between!!
Old 03-28-2003, 09:42 PM
Big E

I agree F###ck the French, but what is up with that bi$%tch that is one of Sadams right hands. She went to college at the University of Missouri Columbia (Mizzou), she graduated with a masters or doctors in Biology or Biomedic science or some type of Biological science degree. Whats up with that? We educated the very Bi$#tch that is assisting Sadam in his evil ways. I think this is more disturbing than some French Batteries.

Old 03-29-2003, 12:09 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Crazy you could be right, but here's my point.----- Whether the battery is used to torture people or not, why have the French even been doing business or supplying the nation of Iraq with ANY KIND OF GOODS to begin with? I understand that the French battery in Iraq could just be a fluke thing----perhaps chances are it very well could have even been a battery made in the USA---which (by the way) would have ticked me off too---maybe even more so! I just don't trust the French because they are against us and sounds like they have been doing business with Iraq over the years when there were supposed to be sanctions against Iraq for about the last 12 years----I don't know if a battery will last that long! I do understand what you're saying though, but it still doesn't satisfy my suspicions of the French.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:55 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LETS PUT SADAM AND BIN LADIN IN A ROOM WITH 9 BATTERIES AND A COIL ANMD STRAP THEM TO METEL CHAIRS AND HOOK THE BATTERIES TO 220 VOLTS A/C AND SHORT THEM OUT I THINK THEY WOULD EVAPERATE! ALSO FU K THE FRENCH