Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   George Linder thanks to OSO friends (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/46445-george-linder-thanks-oso-friends.html)

GJL 03-28-2003 08:51 AM

George Linder thanks to OSO friends

On behalf of my family and myself, I want to express my most sincere heartfelt thanks to all OSO members who took the time to express their concern and best wishes to me and my family after the fire which destroyed my house a few weeks ago. You have no idea how much you uplifted our spirits.

I received a visit a few days out of the hospital burn unit from T2X
aka. Rich Luhrs and the first words out of his mouth were "you look like ****" as usual the "obsolite" SOB was right. We should all have a friend like Rich, they don't get any better.

Except for our beloved Rottweiler Ginger who I was unsuccessful in rescuing, the rest of the family is well and getting better daily.

We are living in 2, 60' trailers on my front lawn as reconstruction of the house will take about 6 - 9 months to complete. All systems are up and running and phone, fax, e- mail etc.

Office 631-435-8496
House 631-273-3479
Fax 631-231-0276
E-mail - glinder123 @aol.com

My thanks to all of you and look forward to seeing you at Skaterfest.

George & Ilse

C_Spray 03-28-2003 09:09 AM

George, for a guy like you, reaching out is easy for us. Let us know if you need anything.

Ron P 03-28-2003 09:12 AM

This whole ordeal must be one of life's most trying moments. Our prayers are with Ginger.

See ya at Skaterfest!

puder 03-28-2003 09:34 AM

george sorry to hear about the fire. Glad to hear you and your family are doing better and things are starting to get back on track.

best of luck in the re-construction. See you at skaterfest 2!

Shane 03-28-2003 10:43 AM

George,

Being a firefighter I know all to well the horrro you have dealt with. Being a dog lover I also know how attached we all become to them. My heartfelt condolences to you for the loss of ginger. I hope she is resting peacefully.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and quick rebuild.

SEE YOU AT SKATERFEST III!!!!!!:cool:

puder 03-28-2003 10:45 AM

its 3??? I guess last year was 2...

oh lord, luhrs's obsolecnense is rubbing off!!!!!!

Reindl Powerboats 03-28-2003 11:43 AM

Best wishes buddy, and thanks for all your help. Hope to see you at a race or at Skaterfest.

T2x 03-28-2003 11:51 AM

Re: George Linder thanks to OSO friends

Originally posted by GJL

I received a visit a few days out of the hospital burn unit from T2X
aka. Rich Luhrs and the first words out of his mouth were "you look like ****" as usual the "obsolite" SOB was right.

Hey George:

Its Obsolete....... not "obsolite".

I stand by my original statement........................:p

T2x.......... who doesn't look so good himself

Zoomnfun 03-28-2003 11:52 AM

All the best on your recovery and so sorry for your loss.

Wish I was in your area so I could do more!

Dean

DARREN US1 03-28-2003 12:11 PM

SEE YA SOON GEORGE.

Darren