If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My Boats:
    1982 KV Scarab
    7.5mm LOTO
    1998 GMC crewcab long bed dually. Not my daily driver yet because I haven't sold the GS4. I wanna sell it, and need to sell it, but if not I will keep it and sell the truck at the end of the season.

Don't mind the rig at all. Vortec 454 and I am SO surprised with the ride. And that's coming from driving a Lexus the last year!!!
    Nobody else can get over the ride either.

Like FunHome said, "you get used to it."
    We both have the exact SAME truck, except for leather

Lynch Mob Racing Platinum Member Hot Duck's Avatar
    My Boats:
    39' Cigarette Top Gun, Donzi 22 Classic, 36 Yellowfin
    Ocean City, MD
    105mph_38_2003 : When towing, the F-450 rides really well. The unloaded ride is a little rougher than the current F-350 SRW (never been in a new style F-350 Dually), but it is not anywhere near as rough as the 1997 F-350 SRW it replaced. I went up to the F-450 mainly for the larger brakes and higher towing capacity. I use the truck to tow the race boat, a 30' car trailer and odds and ends on an equipment trailer for work.

Sydwayz : I just received a set of clear marker light lenses for the cab lights. On a white truck, these lenses should make the cab lights all but disappear during the day. I will post some pictures after I install them.

Forum Regulator VIP Member Sydwayz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37' Active Thunder AVH; 17' Speedliner Cat OB
    The clear marker lights do look tight. A buddy had them on his pewter F-350 dually, along with a complete billet package and whited out all lights.

I park mine way out anyway, I can't stand being boxed in so it's no problem for me.

Charter Member #737 Charter Member KCHOTBOAT's Avatar
    My Boats:
    28 Apache
    LOTO 31 mm ,Overland Park, KS
    I drive my 99 F350 dually crew cab long bed everyday. I work at a college and parking is a pain no matter what you drive.The other half is pushing 5ft 1 and she drives it with no problems even at the bank.
    Last edited by KCHOTBOAT; 03-31-2003 at 01:19 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234