Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Best cure for hangovers (besides another beer) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/46599-best-cure-hangovers-besides-another-beer.html)

Sydwayz 01-31-2005 01:06 PM

Re: Best cure for hangovers (besides another beer)

When I was in EMT school and with the Fire Dept., we had access to bags of saline.

As long as you or one of your friends could find a vein to stick the needle in for an IV of saline overnight, you woke up in the morning, better than when you went to bed. Hard part was finding a vein while hammered! :drink: :drink: :drink:

fund razor 01-31-2005 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
When I was in EMT school and with the Fire Dept., we had access to bags of saline.

As long as you or one of your friends could find a vein to stick the needle in for an IV of saline overnight, you woke up in the morning, better than when you went to bed. Hard part was finding a vein while hammered! :drink: :drink: :drink:

Have a friend that was a medic in the Navy. He used to do that trick. :D

aero-offshore 01-31-2005 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
1. A gallon of water with 4 Ibuprofen
2. A Big Mac with a gallon of Diet Coke
3. A b%$w j*b
4. A nap

That's the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just don't dream you in the bathroom or you'll wake up real fast, and your partner dos'nt think its sexy, unless you can convience her it was the wet spot from the hell of a romp earlier that morning :D

TEAMBAJA 09-10-2006 12:31 PM

Thought Id bring this to the top for a little research! :drink:

waterheater 09-10-2006 01:56 PM

Just keep :drink:ing

OffshoreTom 09-10-2006 03:16 PM

They sell chasers at most liquor stores now they work. I personally think a couple yagerbombs help before bed I know it sounds crazy but it works.

lucky strike 09-10-2006 04:27 PM

I just read this for the 1st time.... This is some funny & interesting sh!t !

TEAMBAJA 09-10-2006 05:01 PM

Ok, I just did a search in google on hangovers............

Found out that if you dont have any ice, wrap a bag of frozen peas in a towel and put them on your head to help a headache! :drink:

dreamer 09-10-2006 05:47 PM

#1... an IV electrolite(ask firemen, doctors and nurses)
#2... pedialite.... better than gatorade
#3... gatorade

better if u take before bed

multi vitamin or b12...also taking airborne works great

24skaterVA 09-10-2006 08:09 PM

Sleep is obviously what makes you feel bad, because I am feeling great before I go to bed. Therefore sleep is the problem not this dehydration BS. The best thing to do is drink all night & you will feel GREAT in the morning. :drink: