Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
French batteries used in tortcher of our troops... >

French batteries used in tortcher of our troops...

Notices

French batteries used in tortcher of our troops...

Old 03-28-2003, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Default French batteries used in torture of our troops...

When watching the news this AM, the U.S. Marines overtook an Iraqi hospital that was being used to store weapons, ammunition and chemical warefare protective gear by the Iraqi forces. They also found some bloody American fatigue combat uniforms of some of our captured troops in a shower stall area. They found what appeared to be a torture set up with a car battery with wires connected to a chair. Although it was not mentioned or noted by the news media, I caught a quick glimpse of the battery brand by the news camera. It was a white battery with the name "FRANCE TECH" on it.

After all we have done for the French---they are supplying one of the most evil empires in the world! It just another thing that makes me sick and boils my blood!

Last edited by KAAMA; 03-28-2003 at 09:17 AM.
Old 03-28-2003, 08:22 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I believe it was General Patton during WWII that said I would rather face the entire German army in front of me than have the French behind me!!!that sums it up...
Old 03-28-2003, 09:24 AM
Allan4

Horrifying, but not terribly surprising...unfortunately and sadly to say.

Old 03-28-2003, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not defending anyone, and I especially don't want anyone to think that I'm in agreement of the torture of anyone, but it's entirely possible that the French had no idea that batteries manufactured in their country would be used in such a despicable fashion. This equipment could have been purchased months or even years ago, so please don't be too quick to judge someone before all the facts have been determined.
Old 03-28-2003, 11:20 AM
OG Outlaw 24

F U C K the F R E N C H ! ! !

Period

Beotch!!

OG

Old 03-28-2003, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

OG Outlaw 24 Well said, you beat me to it so I'll just say The French Suck.
Old 03-28-2003, 12:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Don't take this the wrong way...I hate the French too.
But, aren't the Iraqi military leaders riding around in Suburbans? How is that too much different? Just because we built the Suburbans, doesn't mean we did it intending them to haul our enemies around in.
Same goes for the, and I can't believe I am saying this, the French batteries you saw. I seriously doubt they were designed and sold to the Iraqis for the purpose of torturing US Soldiers.
Old 03-28-2003, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

First of all,tortured with a 12 volt battery,how,they drop it on your toes? a 12 volt battery hooked by wires to a chair wouldn't electrocute a mouse,never mind a human. Dont believe me? go grab both terminals of the battery under the hood of your car. You won't feel a thing because the resistence value of the human body is so high(approximately 800,000 ohms),almost no current(12v divided by 800,000 =.000015amps) will flow from the battery. Not even enough to tickle ya.

Last edited by Airpacker; 03-28-2003 at 04:47 PM.
Old 03-28-2003, 06:25 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Whtat if it's hooked up to an inverter or some other device? They're not trying to kill, just torture.
Old 03-28-2003, 06:31 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Airpacker
First of all,tortured with a 12 volt battery,how,they drop it on your toes? a 12 volt battery hooked by wires to a chair wouldn't electrocute a mouse,never mind a human. Dont believe me? go grab both terminals of the battery under the hood of your car. You won't feel a thing because the resistence value of the human body is so high(approximately 800,000 ohms),almost no current(12v divided by 800,000 =.000015amps) will flow from the battery. Not even enough to tickle ya.
Packer go hook 6 up in serise with each other now you have 72 volts and a lot of amps and you can get one hell of a shock from that. If you do not belive me , go try it.
Rag's
Attached Thumbnails French batteries used in tortcher of our troops...-s-10-lifts.jpg  

Quick Reply: French batteries used in tortcher of our troops...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.