Notices

ot:John deere Tractor

Old 04-01-2003, 08:26 PM
Steve_H

ttt

Old 04-01-2003, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Well if your are going to list tractors I have 3 Deeres over 150hp and 5 over 225hp and even a 445 mower. I would not own anything else. Now back to the topic of your chips, I have to think something is wrong. That is just to much metal. I am good friends with my Deere mechanic and would be glad to ask him about this.

Last edited by boatfreak; 04-01-2003 at 08:33 PM.
Old 04-01-2003, 08:35 PM
Byron

I also had a new JD last year, the quick release bucket quicked release while I was using it and almost took me out with it. The whole assembly came into the drivers area. I made JD take back the tractor and bought another Kubota. They are not what they use to be.

Old 04-01-2003, 08:40 PM
Steve_H

boatfreak28 , please do ask him.
my buddy isnt getting anywhere with JD.
funny thing is , the owners manual says be VERY carefull when adding fluid. clean the area around the fiiler cap.

im thinking why bother , if these chips are normal , why would a little dirt hurt anything.

i always thought JD made a good product but if they think they can blow someone off that spent that kind of money on a tractor their headed for trouble.

what a bunch of BS.

Old 04-01-2003, 09:18 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hollis, you growing reefer in your warehouse???

damn man and you need a forklift to move it. No wonder you got so many boats

(lemme know whats up with those sites you were interested in setting up)
Old 04-01-2003, 09:48 PM
Wildfire

Easy on my spaghetti tractor now - 2000 TN55. It's kind of funny to look at my "Ford" tractor and it says Borelli or something like that on the dash.

I think the little Deeres are Japanese or maybe they used to be. My first NH1725 was a Mitsu or something.

Old 04-01-2003, 11:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEER

BEING CHASED BY A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2003, 05:10 AM
C team

I also was told by John Deere service technicians that this is normal for that series tractors. The shavings will not get past the screen or the hydro filters. The shavings are from the transmission housing not being flushed out before assembly. This saves John Deere a few dollars per tractor on hydro oil. Still does not make me feel good. I have owned green for years, but I think the quality is going down in order to meet the bottom line.

Old 04-02-2003, 07:08 AM
Steve_H

C team how many hours does yours have?
have you had any problems related to the shavings?

Old 04-02-2003, 07:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink yo Puder

When I get caught up a bit we'll get on the sites. Any more blue tractor owners out there? You can now buy John Deere lawn tractors at Home Depot. I bet there are some upset dealers - BH

Quick Reply: ot:John deere Tractor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.