Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey Apache People (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/46766-hey-apache-people.html)

lucy 04-10-2003 07:52 AM

mine never broke.maybe a power squadron course would be in order?

abolfaz 11-07-2005 10:08 PM

Re: apache boat

Originally Posted by Papache
what boat? how cheap. know all of them. they all have been broken. that is why they paint them every year. all apaches are to old an brittle i broke 2 of them.

:eek:

I've seen this, just in front of the fairing, all the way down to the chines. I believe the boat that I saw being repaired back in 1994 was the yellow warpath (or the yellow boat from the old brochures?). At the time it had a purple stripe and sat on a purple (really trick) old target trailer with tool boxes. The guys repairing the boat told me that it was comon for 41's to break just in front of the fairing.

This particular boat is now all white, had the dash moved up to make room for more seating, has a ton of fuel tanks and lives in a warehouse just accross from stainless marine along with another 41 called Mohican Warrior and a MINT 37 Midnight CC with big power and #3's. You would never know whats in the warehouse from the outside....

DirtyMoney 11-08-2005 12:02 AM

Re: Hey Apache People

Starchaser?

abolfaz 11-08-2005 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by rbr2328
Starchaser?

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I think its still here in miami, it was for sale in the trader not to long ago.

Nykamp 11-08-2005 04:57 AM

Byrdman had STARCHASER and sold it this spring it is up on the east coast.The 1998 47 is up here being redone.

el indio 11-08-2005 07:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lucy
mine never broke.maybe a power squadron course would be in order?

#1-you were taught by a very capable operator!!!!!!!!!
#2-YOU DRIVE LIKE A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you............mark.......

lucy 11-08-2005 08:16 AM

you can not teach on old dog new tricks.... but you can learned new tricks from old dogs!!

SLINGSHOT 11-08-2005 08:17 AM

isnt that the one that had a new hull under but the same deck

el indio 11-08-2005 08:25 AM

Re: apache boat

Originally Posted by abolfaz
:eek:

I've seen this, just in front of the fairing, all the way down to the chines. I believe the boat that I saw being repaired back in 1994 was the yellow warpath (or the yellow boat from the old brochures?). At the time it had a purple stripe and sat on a purple (really trick) old target trailer with tool boxes. The guys repairing the boat told me that it was comon for 41's to break just in front of the fairing.

This particular boat is now all white, had the dash moved up to make room for more seating, has a ton of fuel tanks and lives in a warehouse just accross from stainless marine along with another 41 called Mohican Warrior and a MINT 37 Midnight CC with big power and #3's. You would never know whats in the warehouse from the outside....

1994 ......that boat would be the 47 randy c&g. broke in ocean city md...........right through the rub rail and down the side.............mark.........

Nykamp 11-08-2005 02:32 PM

The all white one came form europe after being dropped and Mark put a new hull under her, if I remeber right.