Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for new Go-Fast (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/47170-looking-new-go-fast.html)

LapseofReason 04-07-2003 08:03 PM

And it's to late unless we all go back and delete are post this guy is going to know were all nuts.

cigarette1 04-07-2003 08:06 PM

Originally posted by robsunlimited
CIGARETTE1 ...... AND IT'S THE GUYS THAT ALWAYS CUT UP OUTERLIMITS THAT PROBABLY WISH THEY COULD HAVE ONE OF THERE OWN.

SO GFYS !!!!!:o :eek: :o :D :D :D

d'oh :drool:

outer42 04-07-2003 08:07 PM

slingshot, thats why there's diffrent things in this world some like filet some like salmon. there's vee guys and cat guys. it's know you need big power in a vee to make it go. if you maitain the big **** and don't run it 6500 rpm all day you can get time out of it. i'll give you a ride in my boat with leon and me. not the old one,42gtxwith1200 sterlings. give me a call scott

SLINGSHOT 04-07-2003 08:19 PM

Originally posted by outer37
slingshot, thats why there's diffrent things in this world some like filet some like salmon. there's vee guys and cat guys. it's know you need big power in a vee to make it go. if you maitain the big **** and don't run it 6500 rpm all day you can get time out of it. i'll give you a ride in my boat with leon and me. not the old one,42gtxwith1200 sterlings. give me a call scott
CONGRATS SCOTT, AND I WILL DEFINATELY TAKE YOU UP ON THAT

SLINGSHOT 04-07-2003 08:23 PM

I WASNT KNOCKING OL JUSTS SEEMS THAT THEY ALL HAVE BIG POWER SO IT MAKES THEM FAST AND DRAWS ATTENTION AND THUS MAKES THEM POPULAR, AND TRUE A EQUALLY POWERED APACHE WILL RUN SLOWER BUT I GUARANTEE THE RIDE AINT THE SAME WHEN THE WATER GETS ROUGH, AND IF YOU SAY IT IS WELL THEN YOUR THE CHEERLEADER. I LIKE THE OL'S, JUST WOULDN T BE MY BAG OF CHIPS, I WOULD GO THE CAT ROUTE IF I WANTED A STABLE SAFE ROCKET(NO PUN INTENDED)

DONT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH

LapseofReason 04-07-2003 08:31 PM

I'am not Knocking Apache, I have not been in one in the water but I have been in a few OL and I don't see how any boat could ride so much better that you would just have to have it. But for me I boat on the Potomac river and it doesn't get rough to often so having a steped bottom will help in the mph. As long as it rides as good as the Sonic I'am happy I just want it to turn better.

robsunlimited 04-07-2003 08:34 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
What would make you think that?

Do people stare at you at the launch ramp or Marina? Ask for autographs? The women toss their bras? Whar?

Are you sure they're wishing they were you? Maybe you have some toilet paper hangin out of the back of your shorts. Maybe the Hair Club for Men thing isn't really working.

Does it have to be they idolize you because you have an OuterLimits?

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH A SENCE OF HUMOR I'M STILL LAUGHIN.
NO ITS NOT TIOLETPAPER AND ITS BECAUSE THE HEAD OF IT LOOKS LIKE A CORNMUFFIN!!!!!!

outer42 04-07-2003 08:41 PM

slingshot wait till you go for a ride in mine you'll be a vee man. like going to a kenworth from a frightliner!!!!!!

Tonto 04-07-2003 08:49 PM

I wouldn't say that everyone comes out of the woodwork when someone offers a boat at a good deal. I put a killer price on that 41 pleasure and no takers, go figure. Guess I'm just another antique collecter.
Robert

outer42 04-07-2003 08:51 PM

tonto throw in free tours of the hot spots in the keys you're famous for,i might think of it,if i didn't just buy.