Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nick Carter Racing in SBI???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/47189-nick-carter-racing-sbi.html)

DARREN US1 04-08-2003 07:29 AM

BLO-OUT YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF ABOUT OFFSHORE RACING! HEY DIDN'T DAN L RACE IN THAT BOAT A COUPLE OF TIMES?

tachyon 04-08-2003 08:04 AM

Darren,

Yes, that's correct. There is a press release on OSO's home page. Sounds like they have a new engine program.

BLO-OUT 04-08-2003 08:33 AM

Darren--he ran it a couple of times when Bobby couldn't make it back down to K.W.--he drove--Todd throttled--I crewed for Bobby/Todd in Daytona

DARREN US1 04-08-2003 09:53 AM

Oh really? Cool!

DJD 04-08-2003 10:31 AM

Great news for SBI!! Another big Cat!
Best of luck to Todd & Mark & congrats to Nick Carter. You guys will have a great year!
See you at the races

DJD 04-08-2003 10:36 AM

Originally posted by Jesse James
So did nick get the Kick Ass tent they were displaying witht he Blue Lightning boat in Daytona 00? I have never seen anything that insane i think it could have withstood a hurricane:D
I believe Todd owns it still. I can't remember if he leased it or bought it.
We kept F2-07 Wild Child under it with them at the Washington NC race in 2000.

Ryan Beckley 04-08-2003 01:16 PM

Snglstack
I enjoy going to SBI races and have many friends that race there. Truthfully I usually don't do ahole lot of work at alot of races some more than others. One things for sure it that I don't make enough to pay a vendors fee, If I had to I wouldn't go , and alot of people would be bummed. I was referring to most press realease from anyone not sbi in particular.

LOBSTERBOY 04-08-2003 06:59 PM

Thank's Dave!I im very exited about racing for Nick!!! Looking forward to see you at the races,it has been to long !!! Marc Lafleur NICK CARTER'S el DIABLO racing team

36spectre 04-08-2003 09:41 PM

Don't pick on my friend Ryan. How ya doin Ryan. Hope that you can get out here for Skaterfest this year. I want to have you see how the boat that you designed turned out. Otto

RacingFan4Ever 04-09-2003 02:29 AM

Hey Marc,

I heard about you racing with Carter and his team, I think it's great that he decided to stick with racing again this year. I've been a fan of power boat racing for 18 years. I know El Diablo will have a great year, you have some stiff competition, but I'm sure you can do it. I cheered NCR on last year, and I still email Lee Murray and his wife once in awhile. Hopefully I can work it out to see ya's in Marathon in June with my daughter. We're also seeing the Formula one races here in Bay City MI at the River Roar, and then the APBA races in Milwaukee in August.

Please if you have time give me an email, I'd love to find out more about the team from you. [email protected]

Thanks and good luck to you and the whole crew.

Connie