If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    What are you running? Maybe I should just order the #12's Would that be the real deal?

Cessna, Did your buddies break? What where they on and what kind of power was behind them? Also where they new or used?

My Boats:
    1999 Spectre 36
    Fells Point MD
    Otto, I just got a canopied 36 and am wondering about the air scoops you mentioned. How do they work and how are they installed?

My Boats:
    Fast Boats (surprised ?)
    Princeton, new jersey
    Shawn, same scoop used in NASCAR. They mount just in front of the canopies on the side of the boat. Work real good on those hot summer days . Come on up for Skaterfest and see them. Otto

bobby daniels
    Yes Byron how fast will you be (guess) ?

I'm pretty confident it will run 128-132 mph. The motors actually dyno @ 765 hp at 6400 rpm and and 640 TQ . The asd #6 also use less hp than a Bravo setup. Do you guys agree with these numbers?

My Boats:
    yeah....that one
    my point is if you are going to put arnesons why not put the standard of the industry and bullet proof for go fast boats which is the asd 8 not something that was meant as a band aid for bravos, and in my opinion the hp your pushin is going to test the asd 6 pretty good, just my .02

Have you spoke to Arneson? Rik Wemp from arneson- industries proposed this drive. There is not much diffrerence in price. I am well under there specs with this drive plus I would like to know if anyone has blown one of these. I think all the other sterndrives are band-aides but not this package.

Hey I think the Arneson website states 650 ft pounds of torque not hp also with the upgraded gears they warranty 750 ft # torque.

bobby daniels
    Byron isn't that right on the ragged edge ??

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast