New 36' Spectre cat w Arneson ASD 6

Old 04-10-2003, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ADS 8'S ARE CHEAPER THEN 6'S WHEN TALKING NEW
Old 04-10-2003, 03:17 PM
CESSNA

I DID NOT KNOW THAT !
I "M SURE THE ASD8 IS FASTER THAN A #6 MERC ??

GOTTA GO BACK LATER ,THANKS

Old 04-10-2003, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts
Red face

Hell, I think the guy should just stick with the Bravo's, blow them up and keep replacing them so that the resident experts on this bord can sleep at night.
Old 04-10-2003, 07:10 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Boatlesss
Hell, I think the guy should just stick with the Bravo's, blow them up and keep replacing them so that the resident experts on this bord can sleep at night.
?
Old 04-10-2003, 08:46 PM
bobby daniels

Originally posted by Boatlesss

I see why Boatless is ,,boatless wtf

Old 04-10-2003, 09:17 PM
Byron

Has anyone ever blown the asd # 6 ? The guys at Arneson do not seem like they would steer me wrong. If they would have told me to go bigger I would have.

Old 04-10-2003, 09:21 PM
Byron

Plus you know what guys; I'm building my boat how I see fit!! HAA!

Old 04-10-2003, 11:29 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

All the experts here have been giving this guy hell over the Arneson's. Too small? Some suggested that they would fail but didn't back it up with facts.

My friend has one of these on his 24’ Eliminator with a 900 hp blower motor. Never broke it yet, broke many Bravo's prior though. His only regret is that he built his boat prior to this Bravo conversion.

If he (this guy) had laid out his intentions with a Bravo everyone would have supported his decisions. But if you don’t think the Arneson will survive, how do you think the Bravo will?

Besides the fact that I don’t anyone here has any experience with the package he has chosen.

Good advise or bad, what does anyone know about the ASD6 or the ASD8?
Old 04-11-2003, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

congrats shawn, randy is an excellent guy plus a real good friend of mine, glad you got a good deal he is one of the few guys that gives an honest deal in florida. maybe we will catch up to you in the bay

Slingshot, I agree with you.
Randy and I struck what I think was a fair deal for both of us. We were realistic as to the value of both boats and the deal went off without a hitch. For this I credit Randy, he made the whole process enjoyable. He took my boat in trade based on pictures and descriptions of the condition and also I told him everything that was wrong with the boat. Neither one of us
B.S.ed the other. He will sell my old boat for the amount he and I discussed or he may even get a few thousand more. I am happy with my end of the deal too.

Michael, this 36 runs the exact same speed as the 30 did with identical power. Lookiong forward to a good summer and glad you are ready to go too.
Take care and see you on the BAY
Old 04-11-2003, 08:57 AM
Registered

hey boatless wonder, a guy posts that he is building a 36 with arneson's, people offer their opinions and if he doesnt like it well maybe he shouldnt post, I guess, like myself who has experience with bravo's, arneson's and # 6's I was trying to save the guy some AG by putting less of a drive then I THINK he should but thats just my opinion. GET OVER IT

Last edited by SLINGSHOT; 04-11-2003 at 09:10 AM.

Quick Reply: New 36' Spectre cat w Arneson ASD 6

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.