Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Catmando where are you (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/47425-catmando-where-you.html)

Dock Holiday 04-10-2003 09:23 PM

I think he is back as Bill272.

:( :o :rolleyes: :mad: :eek:

Bill272 04-10-2003 09:34 PM

No, I'm not that far out there, but I usually agreed more with Cat on the board than the other side. I won't be as outspoken just because I know it'll bug you guys not to have anyone to argue with.

Dock Holiday 04-10-2003 09:51 PM

Originally posted by Bill272
No, I'm not that far out there, but I usually agreed more with Cat on the board than the other side. I won't be as outspoken just because I know it'll bug you guys not to have anyone to argue with.
:D

Go easy on us now! It has been raining for what seems like a year and I am getting cabin fever. No telling what I might do!

Bill272 04-10-2003 10:05 PM

You can relax for a while. This is the worst time of the year. 70 degrees one day, then an ice storm, then 4 inches of snow. This is crap...

Risk Taker 04-10-2003 10:37 PM

This is most curious......anyone know the REAL story???.....and is willing to tell......:confused::confused: . PM me if you don't want the 'cat' out of the bag......:D;).

Lucididee 04-11-2003 01:32 AM

Damn, you guys are rough on the Cat. But, with him gone now, it leaves you no-one to really rag on. He did know how to get some of you guys going. Plus it raised your posts pretty quickly. You guys are making him out to be a Hitler. Personally, well at least in the chat room, he never spoke a bad word about any one of the members hear, just voiced his opinion quite strongly, as others do here too. I don't know what he did, and I don't care what he did. All I know is that I will miss him on this board.

kitten 04-11-2003 06:19 AM

He waaas the king of chat, wasnt he! :eureka:

Erie Desire 04-11-2003 07:12 AM

What did he do? I don't remember him as being anything more than someone who voiced his opinion. He generally refrained from name calling. His opinions sure brought out the worst in others though.

JUSTONCE 04-11-2003 07:32 AM

I'm with Erie desire, just cause you don't agree with him doesn't mean everybody should talk **** about the guy and tear him up. Have you no regard for him or his feelings i supose all of you always agree. Right or wrong its his opinion and thats the beauty of this country, he can have that. If everyone on the board gave me the beat down like you have to him I'd be gone too.:mad: I didn't think that anyone would have to tiptoe around with fellow boaters that I thought were all open minded stand up guys:(
my .02
Martin.

JUSTONCE 04-11-2003 08:22 AM

Too Old: very well put.