If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Platinum Member Platinum Member GLH's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Burlington, VT
    Found his picture today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Boats:
    just a filter
    taht's one freaky pig....

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    Last I talked to him (in the chat room) he had purchased a Carlson tunnel hull with a big block in it. Red boat. Nice looking boat. Sent me pictures of it in his driveway. But some say he still doesn't have a boat?? Did he not purchase it?? I'm confused.

And although I whole heartedly disagree with his athiestic views and most of his politics, I liked the guy. A real good guy to talk with in the chat room. I hope Steve let's his time out be short.

[b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

Trim it Up! Platinum Member kitten's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Skater! Sold!
    F l o r i d a
    time out is for several months
    Peace & grace be to this place.
    ........ God bless the troops, always! :)

My Boats:
    1986 Formula 357SR Kaama
    Hattiesburg, Ms
    Seek not to confront...but if confronted, kick ass.

/tries to look like Clint Eastwood

Platinum Member Platinum Member Steve 1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Slippery when wet!
    Beautiful Fort Lauderdale
    Jon :
    The Homemade Communist and wanna bee Huey Long Cat never raised my Blood-Pressure for you see it was he who sent me the Bull**** PM's and that was only one of the many reasons I was Abrupt.
    Slippery when wet. "POD" Free Tunnel through Common Sense Engineering

A short comment.

There is a feature called "Report to a Moderator" located in the lower right hand corner of every post. With the board as large as it is we rely on the you all "the members" to keep extra eyes on the board for us. When you click on that button we receive an e-mail. When enough e-mails are received about one member a warning is given. After a second warning and more e-mails continue, action must be taken. We do also take in to consideration who we get the reports from and if there might be a personal vendetta. As far as the other issue mentioned it was also a factor in our decision.

It is now April 15 and this is the first time we have had a chance to read this thread. It was started on the 9th. That should give you an idea of how busy we get at this time of the year.

For those of you that "Report to a Moderator" on a regular basis we thank you for your help.

My Boats:
    1997/2010 Spectre Catamaran w/ twin 250XS Sports
    Monroe, LA
    Originally posted by Troutly

What I did find kind of strange was how OSO and some of the Mods let the extreme personal attacks against him go on and on and on. You can't tell me they were not aware of this. I thought that was against the rules of this board. That in itself is kind of sad. There is a difference with having a little fun between members and being downright mean.
    I agree. I saw more people starting threads about politics that were directed at him than I saw him start. He might have a leftist opinion, but I always thought he got a bum rap from my fellow conservatives.

I guess I oughtta chime in here, considering I was in the top 5 of cat's s*** list.

I have no knowledge of what he did to get ousted, so I will not comment on that, only to say I would rather he be here than not be here. I think (as much as I viamately disagreed with him) you need to hear the other side of arguements. Regardless, his termination is not my decision, or necessarily my concern either.

My main thing with Cat was that I made sure to always counter his comments with something truthful. Many times when I responded/argued with him it was not for his good or mine, but for the good of someone reading who needs to hear the TRUTH, not propoganda. I feel that the conservatives of the world do not speak out enough when blatant inaccuracies are presented. In so beleiving, I felt a sort of "duty" to defend the truth and reality and make an aggressive reply that disproved his attempts to carry on about total misrepresentations. I felt it was not right for him to insist falsehoods are fact.

I don't dislike him, I just have a significant problem with his dangerous views and his reckless misrepresentations and falsehoods on a public forum (no matter what the mode). All respect due, ofcourse. I just at one point decided I was not gonna sit here and let him carry on day after day without being held responsible for his nonsense.

If he is to return, that is no problem with me. It is hard to find people dedicated to anything these days, and he seemed to always be around. I think that with a site this big, people are going to offer more than just boating attributes, he kinda falls into that category. Everyone brings something different to the table, something extra to the other members. Having said all of this, he spent more time trying to piss people off than he did just hang around, and that is where he aggrivated normally placid members. He brought it on himself, period.

For the record, I never reported him, e-mailed him or pm'ed him. Nothing was ever taken personally, yet taken seriously at times, laughed at other times.

Take er sslllloowwwwwwwwwwwww

Platinum Member Platinum Member KAAMA's Avatar
    My Boats:
    A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
    Western Michigan
    Cat and I were at opposite ends of the spectrum to say the least, but he seemed to show himself as being rather friendly with me on the board and in the chat room. He seemed to have respect towards me as I did with him. He didn't really anger me, but we just sharply disagreed with each other. I believe in the Lord and His Word and Cat doesn't. He's more liberal and I'm more conservative steming from my belief in God's Word. My hope was always that Cat (as well as ANYONE else) would come to the knowlege of God's truth through Jesus Christ. What I have communicated with Everett about God is the same I would communicate to any man......that God loves us, that each one of us are special in His eyes, that He has a plan for our lives, that God is for us and wants the best for us, and that He wants us to get right with Him and be saved and to have eternal life with Him----that is my prayer for Everett. That is my prayer for ALL men. I love my fellow man.

Thank God for the U.S. Marines!
    ...I'm still a student.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast