Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need help collecting money LONG distance (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/47506-need-help-collecting-money-long-distance.html)

wwwTOPDJcom 04-11-2003 12:02 AM

Ya I would have to say thats sucks, He Received free labor
You cant complain about that ! he should at least pay for the gear! And Im sure Jon picked it up at below retail.

:rolleyes:

hp500efi 04-11-2003 05:26 AM

Yep, what Troutly said ;)

Biggus 04-11-2003 05:48 AM

In my town, if you don`t pay your property taxes they put your name in the paper.

It`s obvious this guy does not give a rats ass about you.Why protect him?

He is a regular at the other site, go get him :D

Payton 04-11-2003 06:17 AM

jon, Sorry to hear about this.
I say post his name. Let the board do what it does best.

Audiofn 04-11-2003 06:27 AM

I am not going to post his name just yet but given much more time and I will :(

Can I file a case against him in Mass? I mailed all the product from MA to him? That would obviously be the easiest thing to do. Just file the case hear and when he does not show up at leaste I will have the judgement against him and ruin his credit.

Jon

GLH 04-11-2003 06:38 AM

Name the low life f*ck.

I had a bunch of those youyouss (read IOU) when I played backgammon and they only way to get back was to let the backgammon community know who stiffed you, they couldn't get a game after that with a blind man in Caracass. Plus this isn't a gambling debt you actually did actual physical work for this guy. Sad

Shane 04-11-2003 07:45 AM

Jon,

Without a shadow of a doubt POST the F*&^ers name. As you know I did that with another OSO member that screwed me and his reputation has been tarnished for a long time. Furthermore, and more importantly, you will help protect other members from his harmful and less than honest tactics. It will also make you feel better. I would also file a claim against him in small claims court in your county. Get a judgement and then you can serve his local sherriff and they can seize bank accounts or any other assets in his name for liquidation. That is what I did with the OSO member I had trouble with. Took every bank account he had. Good luck my friend.

Smitty 04-11-2003 08:38 AM

Audio--

I would think some of the West coast brothers would try to help out :confused:

I think you should post his name for all to see. If he is not a stand up guy we should all know that about him and he should hang out somewhere else :mad: :mad:

Let it fly!!!!

CAP071 04-11-2003 08:45 AM

Well, do have this guy's home address, so you know where to start. Send Hi-Perf 2000 out there to collect :D

POST HIS NAME!

jawbreakerkid 04-11-2003 08:54 AM

jon- i say post his name. even if you don't get your money, you may help out someone else on the board that might deal with him in the future. it is amazing what people will do when a reputation is at stake.

good luck bro,
chad