Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need help collecting money LONG distance (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/47506-need-help-collecting-money-long-distance.html)

cuda 04-12-2003 11:23 PM

Originally posted by Qball
cuda...I'm sure the godfather A. Pensa could "take care" of the situation. You got any problems......call the Jersey Boyz.....we got your back!!!!
I appreciate that, we will try the above option first.:)

doright 04-13-2003 12:28 AM

Careful about posting names. It could be a legal problem.

GLH 04-13-2003 05:58 AM

Originally posted by doright
Careful about posting names. It could be a legal problem.
Some low life owing money IS a legal problem. If he has money to file for libel he should pay Jon. Then again if he files we will know is address and can deal with him...

Strip Poker 388 04-13-2003 10:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
kill the kitty

outer42 04-14-2003 02:26 PM

who is it? did he pay?

HyperBaja 04-14-2003 02:36 PM

We also have a problem with someone owing us money... Agreed to pay, never paid. Took it to court, Judge decided they legally ouw it to us. Never paid. Tried to seize assets, nothing is in this persons name, all in spouses name (vehicles, house, bank accts, credit cards) So, all we can do is put a lean on their vehice, or wait till they die, then try to collect what they owe us from their life insurance.

Hope you have better luck, and if anyone knows how to handle ours to...pm me

Good Luck.

Shane 04-14-2003 02:46 PM

Originally posted by HyperBaja
We also have a problem with someone owing us money... Agreed to pay, never paid. Took it to court, Judge decided they legally ouw it to us. Never paid. Tried to seize assets, nothing is in this persons name, all in spouses name (vehicles, house, bank accts, credit cards) So, all we can do is put a lean on their vehice, or wait till they die, then try to collect what they owe us from their life insurance.

Hope you have better luck, and if anyone knows how to handle ours to...pm me

Good Luck.

Hyper,

It is my understanding that any assets in a spouse's name are still seizable. Check with a competant attorney. When I seized the assets of another board member, the account was in her name I believe. Not 100% on this but DEFINITELY look into it. So Jon...WHO IS IT?!

BLee 04-14-2003 02:57 PM

I would ruin his ass on OSO, no question. He will end up screwing someone else if not. You lost $750. With all of the members on here, and the way that word travels, he'll be bankrupt in no time. It may sound harsh but thats what happens when you f-ck the wrong people.

Doller Offshore 04-14-2003 05:43 PM

Hey Audiofn, Please email me privately or phone, we may be able to combine our efforts.
I too am owed $$ from a certain someone out there. I will not post names at this point either, but I would like to talk to you about it. Mindi 800-376-1616

Uncle Toys 04-14-2003 05:55 PM

Jon, sorry you are having the problem. You are in a tight spot with the posting of the name, that could cause you trouble. However, those of us out here on the left coast would appreciate knowing who to watch out for. Maybe there is another way.