Notices

I'm in Boston, MA

Old 04-14-2003, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm in Boston, MA

I am at the Hyatt Harborside for the entire week. I have meetings all day every day but the evenings are free. Anybody from here (Audio?) I want some seafood and also want to send some home so any help would be appreciated. I left 70 deg for 50 but I hear it is heading this way. The water here is really nice. My cell # is 616-886-0077. I had to leave the boat home as the plane could not fit it.
Old 04-14-2003, 09:39 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Mitch give me a call. (978) 985-0639. I will be around tell Friday. SUPER bussy at work this week but I am sure I can make some time

Jon
Old 04-14-2003, 09:50 PM
Registered

Thanks Jon, I left you a message. Hope to hook up and add you to my list of OSO people I have met. I know you are busy, the warm weather means it is time to roll down the windows and crank up the tunes. We have an ordinance in Holland that states if your stereo can be heard from 10ft away you get a ticket. I just stay away from that area as you can FEEL the bass from 10ft and HEAR it from 100 yards.
Old 04-15-2003, 06:02 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Mitch,
Let's go out for diner Wed. or Thursday night, call me on my cell 802-734-8284 might be able to get a hold of Risk Taker, Jon can make it if it's for a Dinner!!!.
By the way Jon I'm splashing the Cig Saturday I need moral relief from the check I have to write today to help pay for the war and all, man I could of had a whipple charger for that!!!
Old 04-15-2003, 06:09 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

GLH Wed or Thursday is looking good for me. Lets hit it!!!!
Old 04-15-2003, 06:55 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I'll talk to you today keep the cell close by...
Old 04-15-2003, 07:09 AM
Registered

GLH,

You planning on driving from Burlington to Boston? What are your plans. I would like to hit bean town myself. I have spoken to Mitch a bunch on the phone but now he is only 4 hours away. Maybe I could hook up with you guys as well.

Shane
Old 04-15-2003, 07:18 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Shane,
I work in Manchester NH so Boston is not that big a ride from here. Just got off the phone with Jon looks like were on for Thursday night Jon will talk to Mitch and we will figure out where we are meeting and what time Thursday. The more the better.

Is Lake George open? I am splashing this weekend if all is well with the run-up I'm doing Saturday Morning.
Old 04-15-2003, 09:43 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jon,
Did you hook up with mitch and where are we meeting? Let me know if you want me to set up the place, and let's make sure shane get his skater owning a$$ down...
Old 04-15-2003, 09:51 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Shane can not make it. With the buy out of the company he has to be a good boy. Guess that means that showing up to work late on friday puking is RIGHT OUT

I did get in touch with Mitch. I will be in East Boston for Thursday afternoon just around the corner from his Hotel. So I can pick him up there and we can go were ever. You have any ideas in mind? One of mine was to head up to Gloucester and Rock and Roll. If we do that Pam can hook up with us that way. Another idea was to head in to the North end. Little harder to get there now that the tunnel is closed but still very doable.

Jon

Quick Reply: I'm in Boston, MA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.