If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Cat & Mice

Question Hering Prop Web Site or Contact info???

I need to get a set of 5 blades soon. I think I need 35 pitch or 34.

Does anyone have any info?

Gold Member Gold Member Turbojack's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2003 Eliminator 30' Daytona
    Houston, TX, USA
    C&M- I hve not heard how your project worked out. What is the top speed to dated?

Cat & Mice
    JM92, 32 is not big enough. But thanks don’t you have any bigger??

My project is not complete yet but we are close. The Engines Dynoed at 830HP on the final run, SO I know I have enough power to go as fast as I want. The old Motors made only 625HP and we went 130mph. I spent a couple of days at Whipple to help get the engines completely in the boat, I didn't do much but they are done. Whipple's guys did a good job of getting things rigged.

We went to the lake and did the mapping on the lower RPM's but when we got to 3500 rpm one engine threw a belt. We reinstalled the belt but it kept coming off. We realized the Power steering pump bracket was bent and was not lined up. We had to go back to the shop and make some mod's. I ran out of time I could spend in Beautiful Fresno so I came home with the boat to do the mods.

We are planning to do the final mapping in Havasu the weekend of the Poker Run. The boat had “WAY” more torque and power then before. I had to feather the throttle with my 33’s to keep it from blowing out, the old motors would never do that. The engines also sound very serious way more impressive then before. They also look way better then the old motors, that new 3.3ltr Whipple is the coolest.

My Boats:
    28' Cat
    Herring Props # 360-659-4315
    This was the last number I get but I think it is still the same. a bit ago there was aLink from OSO check out the Linklist or sponsors.

Cat & Mice
    Andree, THanks I will give them a call. The link on the sponsor list does not work.