Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Didn't know where else to turn...... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/47865-didnt-know-where-else-turn.html)

SinkorSwim 04-16-2003 11:17 AM

Didn't know where else to turn......

1 Attachment(s)
so I am asking the all knowing OSO board.

This is Alabama's (country music group) last tour; supposedly they are retiring. Anyway, my wife is a big fan and she is going to the concert. Heres the catch they have a ticket avaiable where the individual can meet the band. It costs $1000 bucks but I figure she is worth it for putting up with me...
Now comes the part that I need help with.... Tickets are sold out,,, (go figure) I am scanning ebay and most of the .com sites that I know of. Can anyone out there point me to a place where I could find just one of these tickets?

This would be for the St. Louis September 6 show.

Waterfoul 04-16-2003 06:02 PM

Dude, you must REALLY love your wife!! That's a lot of boat gas for a concert ticket!!

Sorry though, can't help you on the ticket.

Playn 04-16-2003 06:11 PM

Do you have any connections or know anyone that does with Budweiser? Get to the right person and they can comp you a ticket. Do you have any contacts in the full service/casual restaurant industry that can get them through Bud?

Allan4 04-16-2003 09:30 PM

One of my all time favorite groups. I think it is worth the 1K if she is a really big fan. Something she will look back on and cherish for life, especially considering it was a gift from you.

Not sure where you should go to find the tix, but perhaps try www.ticketmaster.com

Good luck, I want to catch them on tour as well.

:)

jbrauer 04-17-2003 06:09 AM

Hope you find what your looking for.

I gave my wife tickets to see Michael Jordon play (before he retired the first time!) and a get away to Chicago. She always wanted to see him play, so the tickets were hidden in the sleeve of a coat I gave her for Christmas. We had a great time. The surprise and the memories make it one of the best gifts I've ever given.

I say "Go For It!"

Scalping is legal in Tennessee. The professional brokers can ussually come up with anything you want regardless of location. Unfortunately, face value is NOT what you'll have to pay for them. If they are unable to ship them to your state, just let me know and I'll gladly help out with my TN address and forward them to you.

Good Luck, Jeff

Here are just a few links to try. If they are no luck, try searching for TN Titans tickets to get some other brokers. Most of them have music, sports, theatre, etc., etc.

www.razorgator.com

www.buyticketsnow.com

www.ticketsnow.com

HPChick 04-22-2003 11:11 AM

Wowwww. Your wife is a lucky girl ;-) You're very sweet. How nice. [Do you have a brother...ha ha ha!]

boot 04-22-2003 11:29 AM

I'll see what I can do . A friend of mine owns a night club and owes me some favors . He is in deep with Bud and Coors . MAybe he could get something for you . Please e-mail me and remind me to keep on him about it ! We both have a lot going on and very bad memories ! :rolleyes: E-mail me at :

[email protected]

IF I can't get them , how about if I send over the Coors light girls for the day ? :cool: That would be easier ! JOE