Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT- Pamela Anderson (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/47952-ot-pamela-anderson.html)

dkwestern 04-17-2003 08:43 PM

I'm all for a network who going for the young male audience, that just means 2 things: T & A You know we all love it.

GLH 04-18-2003 05:43 AM

Originally posted by dkwestern
I'm all for a network who going for the young male audience, that just means 2 things: T & A You know we all love it.
Yep.

cgarrett 04-18-2003 06:54 AM

She still does it for me because I know I'll never do it with her:D

Cordell

delsol 04-18-2003 07:30 AM

Labatts Blue poster girl

She had that girl next door thing happenin, obviously that's why they 'found' her -- but just like all the rest once she was there she had to try to distinguish herself,, imho OVERDONE. And as far as petry dish----YES --- but with the right # of crowns (1-2) I'd do her proper-- just to tell my grandkids:D
Or should i say -- just so she can tell her grandkids:p :p

wwwTOPDJcom 04-18-2003 08:24 AM

I kinda like the video I have of Pam getting nailed by Tommy :D
big download

florida gator 04-18-2003 08:34 AM

I saw her first playboy pics from the 80s. She looked the best then. Still would hit it now though!

mcollinstn 04-18-2003 08:58 AM

You guys must be some kind of warped germ-freaks. Do you wear rubber gloves when you eat at McDonald's?

Everybody KNOWS that snatch is made of the most durable material in the universe. Impervious to ANY damage. Car tires made from this stuff would last FOREVER (but they probably wouldn't get very good traction). Let's face it - Pammy's monk has just GOT to be primo. It ain't been hurt. Carmen Electra's ain't been hurt by Rodman, Pammy's ain't been hurt by Tommy, Kid, and all the others.

And Hepatitis is a LIVER disorder, not a snatch disease.

All you creeped-out guys feel free to keep your distance. Heck, I even know guys that won't eat out of the peanut butter jar at my house cause they know I dig it out with my fingers. More for me, that's what I say...

Besides, any of you guys ever MET Kid Rock? I have. In fact, I've spent an hour in his bus hanging out, watching ConAir, and eating sandwiches. While I honestly had low expectations of his mannerisms and personality, I was floored to find him a nice guy, a sober guy, a relaxed and pleasant guy with a good sense of humor and lots of common interests. I was there with a common friend, and left feeling impressed and wishing the best for him. All the crap you see on TV is for media consumption.

Pammy is on my short list of "sledging" material. Pam, Carmen, Britney, Anna K, the girl who works at the surf shop, the list is constantly updated and revised but Pam is always there...

JUSTONCE 04-18-2003 09:15 AM

mccollinstn: right on, My only differing opinion is with Carmen, I think she's so hot but I couldn't bring myself to bang her even if I had the chance.

GLH 04-18-2003 09:24 AM

Originally posted by florida gator
I saw her first playboy pics from the 80s. She looked the best then. Still would hit it now though!
I have that mag!

PhantomChaos 04-18-2003 01:18 PM

mcollinstn.................totally agree with ya! Pammy is the shiznat! She is the shizo that can take care of the bizzo. :) :)