If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

23'howard offshore

I'm looking for a new boat and this 1991 23' howard offshore came up for sale. I have never looked at one up close but have seen a few so I thought I would go look at it. The boat is in great shape but in looking at the bottom it had a triangle pad at the back. I thought that this hull was a v bottom not a pad v. Has any one had this hull and is this triangle pad factory

I can't believe that no one has owned or looked at one of these boats. I talked to Gene at Howard and he said that this is how they come out of the mold so I'm buying it. I would still love to here from some others who have and info on this boat...

~~~~ Charter Member
    Western New York
    You don't hear of to many Howards on this board. I believe they are well built with a good heritage. Is it the outboard powered boat with the wild colors? I saw one for sale a year ago up your way. To far for me to drive. Enjoy!

Re: 23'howard offshore

Howard Custom Boats only built 12 of the "Offshore 23" boats as of July 2005 They still have the mold and can build one in 3 months time starting around $65K.

My Boats:
    2005 34' Shockwave
    Cave Creek, AZ

Re: 23'howard offshore

Howard boats are great boats and the 23' offshore is a really big 23' boat. You might want to check on to see if anyone there is familiar with this particular boat.