Old 04-18-2003, 12:37 PM
riskybusiness

Thumbs up

Nuge is DEFINITELY Da' Man.

Old 04-18-2003, 02:00 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

We FL. guys appreciate your support! If I ever meet Jimmy "Stuff-it" in person......
MD
Old 04-18-2003, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have spent about 100 hour's behind the wheel of boats in Florida and want to move there in about 5-10 year's, that is if they still have power boat's then. I can't stand reading about all the crap you guy's are going though. How much in taxes do the manatee's pay?
Old 04-18-2003, 03:05 PM
Registered

Default No Jimmy Buffet Music - Period

I was in Key West back in February and the group that I was with, wanted to go to Margaritaville and I talked them out of it. I told them what a A&$%#ole he was and what he had been doing in regards to the ridiculous manatee situation and none of us went in or bought anything. Maybe he will go broke!!!! (Fat Chance huh?)
Old 04-18-2003, 05:23 PM
Registered

Jimmy Puffet SUCKS
Attached Thumbnails Remember not to buy his CD's.-opiate.jpg  
Old 04-18-2003, 06:03 PM
JnT
Registered

I like Jimmy Buffett.Some of the best pre concert parties I've ever been to.Sure they wear out the songs on the radio and at the beach bars but thats what most of the tourists(read money)prefer to hear..As far as the no wake manatee zones go that sucks.I'd find a boat launch close to an inlet and head offshore where these boats belong anyway.
Old 04-18-2003, 06:52 PM
Registered

Default Inlets my A$$$$

Where do get that the boaters should move? Tread softly. Sore subject with the florida boaters. Me too. I have already been pulled over in the florida rivers, so I ain't happy either. Without the millions of $$$ that the boaters put into florida, they would roll up the carpet and file for Chapter 11 anyway. I don't remember the manatees spending any money on gas or food or motels or any other thing that puts money into Florida's budget. Maybe Buffet and his following should pay all the lost revenue for the Florida folks too. PUT THE MANATEES IN A MUSEUM IF THEY ARE THAT IMPORTANT
Old 04-18-2003, 07:16 PM
JnT
Registered

Is this Offshoreonly? Or rivers,lakes and canals only?Most of the boats frequently discussed here are offshore boats.We have no manatees where I live but plenty of waterfront residences and small commercial and pleasure fishing boats.We have no wake zones to protect properties and the safety of smaller craft.I have to idle a long way at times risking fouled plugs etc. but thats part of it.In the Gulf there are only the rules of the road to abide by.No speed limits,no wake zones or any other BS.Idle to the open water and raise total hell.Boats perform better with a chop than slick calm water anyway.Unless you have steps.......but thats been covered!LOL

Last edited by JnT; 04-18-2003 at 07:45 PM.
Old 04-18-2003, 07:23 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

I used to like buffet until I discovered how much he's against boating.
I'll bet his sea planes are louder than most offshore boats.
Old 04-18-2003, 07:50 PM
JnT
Registered

But damn wouldn't it be cool to fly to a poker run in a seaplane?You might be able to do a couple in a day!

Quick Reply: Remember not to buy his CD's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.