Remember not to buy his CD's. >

Remember not to buy his CD's.

Notices

Remember not to buy his CD's.

Old 04-18-2003, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offshoreonly

I would like to make a guess that 75 percent of the members of OSO are probably more fresh water boaters than salt water. I boat both and love both of them. Look at all the registered boats in the US and tell me where most of them are. It ain't in salt
Old 04-18-2003, 08:13 PM
JnT
Registered

OK Steet.I live in Louisiana so if we can make a gumbo out of those pesky manatees we'll knock em out.That way when you trailer your boat to FL you won't be annoyed by the no wake zones!!But I'm still gonna listen to Jimmy Buffett!!(the old tunes not the new stuff)Just picking at you man.Guess a ride in that Velocity(in a non manatee zone)is out of the question?We don't have to listen to JB if you don't want to.*G*
Old 04-18-2003, 08:46 PM
Registered

I think the musis is awesome. Have all of his CD's. His views are different though.

(I sound like a hippie "His views are different" )
Old 04-18-2003, 08:54 PM
JnT
Registered

Hyperbaja you are young enough to do any damn thing you want!Listen to these guys with the big boats and find out how they attained the wealth to own them.Follow their lead and set high goals.Happy Bday my man.(And listen to Buffett if you are so inclined, chicks dig it!)
Old 04-19-2003, 07:16 AM
Registered

Default Jimmyz27

If I am down your way I would like to try the jumbo (manatee). Yes, we can take a ride. Have a nice Easter Holiday.
Old 04-19-2003, 11:10 AM
Registered

Hey Jimmyz27 Yes when there are home's and stores and parks there should be a no wake zone. But when it's just a spot on a river with woods on the sides you should be able to go as fast a reasonable.

To say this is Offshore only and that is where we need to boat. I hope you are kidding because that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, I believe it's OSO because of the boat's we own. I like to boat in both the ocean and river's, I prefer river's, It's a little tough to raft up and drop anchor in a 1000 feet of water. And I don't know anybody that get's in their boat and drive's it for 8-10 hours then put's it back on the trailer and go's home stooping only for gas. If that was the case the boat's that are for sale that are a year old would have thousands of hour's not less than hundred. We need laws but the Manatee thing is out of control. Listen to Buffet all you want just dont buy his cd's. You never know your not to far away they might move over to where your at. And I hate getting up and off of plane every 1/2 mile when I'am down there. I too want some of the jumbo when you make it.
Old 04-19-2003, 01:58 PM
JnT
Registered

Didn't realize how bad it has gotten down there.I love to run the rivers too.Wonder how a shrimp,crab and manatee gumbo would be?LOL I was in Stuart, Florida years ago talking to some old commercial fishermen and they said they used to eat them.They also said sea turtles were good too....But I'm just kidding about eating endangered species.
Old 04-19-2003, 03:22 PM
Registered

Looks like I"ll be burning my Jimmy buffet cd's now! What a waist us powerboaters are the one's that really made him rich.
jason
Old 04-21-2003, 07:32 AM
Registered

Can't we all just get along?
Old 04-21-2003, 07:43 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang