If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    Dude I go away for a little while and come back to missing stereo's and motor deals arry and all kinds of chit hitting the fan!!!!

If you can not find the culprit (and man I hope you do) give me a call and I can hook ya up as best I can.

Put your best foot forward!

AT Cult Member #3 VIP Member R Addiction's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '99 Active Thunder Tantrum
    Makes me think twice about amps and subs
    Hope you get your stuff back.

VIP Member Platinum Member wwwTOPDJcom's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1992 450hp Senza Spectre 25'
    Vestal/Binghamton NY
    and I bet the problem is gonna get worse with all the new LCD screens, DVD, MP3 players and High tech boat gear. real secure indoor storage is the only way.

Registered Platinum Member THEJOKER's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Being a great husband and dad , boats , golf
    Lake Lanier - N. Georgia

Thumbs up alarm

I think the alarm would be the way to go. I'll keep yall posted on the investigation. It looks like they took just enough equipment to outfit a car. Man I hope we catch this moron- BH

My Boats:
    36 Outlaw
    St. Louis/ LOTO
    Did they tear up the interior of the boat getting the stuff out? Don't you have a power door on your Cig, or was all of this in the cockpit?

Mr. Demeanor
    Guys, I have a little 9v powered alarm that works great. About the size of a small GPS. I think I got it at Walmart many years ago. I used it in my race bike trailer and now its under the dash in my boat. It has a motion detector and a keychain remote button. I have it set so you can climb all over the top of the boat but set foot in the cockpit and the motion detector picks up your legs/feet. It has an extremely loud siren. I have it mounted where you would have to take some time finding it. Most wont stick around once it starts sounding. Very cheap insurance. The battery lasts all summer so might make it through a winter. I dont think it cost over $20.

Edison, NJ, USA
    BH ...that sucks big time. when you find the person, let me know. I would like to participate in the Execution.

Ron P...your a Bad dude

That SUX! I take it that this is out of the Cig. at the dealership. Let me know if I can help. That was a KILLER sounding system. I got the 41 on the lift last weekend and the SeaRay is supposed to go back in the water Fri. if the guys get the wheels done in time. You going to be out this weekend? Give me a call.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12