Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Word of Warning about Extreme Marine located in Bethel, NC (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48164-word-warning-about-extreme-marine-located-bethel-nc.html)

Aggressor 25 04-20-2003 07:47 PM

GOOD CALL BRIAN

They are actually Extreme Offshore Marine in Harve de Grace, MD and will bend over backwards to help you!!!

Ty

Sydwayz 04-20-2003 09:06 PM

CAP071,
Was your Baja deal with Full Tilt Marine or Holly Acres Marina? I live near both.

bojoe2 04-20-2003 09:17 PM

was your deposit via mail or money order that becomes a federal offense and it was mailed you can go to the post office and speak to the post master and he will contact the postal police then see how quick you get your check back they will probably hand deliver it!if it a mail order that would be federal ala=so and that is a form of theft by deception good luck keep us informed

scarabman 04-21-2003 05:16 AM

Im having trouble locating one of the documents at the moment but I have another one right in front of me with a different address. This one says Extreme Marine 226 Bevel Rd. Wilmington NC 28401 Ph # 910 762 6655. This address is on one of their proposals to me. I dont believe this is the address that I sent the money to. I am still looking for the other papers. I dont want anybody to be confused about who this is. They are using several different co. names now, but they are still Chris and Mark Prince.

Bobby, I pm'd you.

The check was mailed to them as they requested.

My deposit being returned is over 4 months delinquent at this point. If there is a sure fire way to collect and it is very unpleasant, please let me know. I am all for it.

Thanks again guys

Mark

CAP071 04-21-2003 05:36 AM

Sydwayz It was Casey Marine, They had a few dealerships in Va. mostly fishing boats, They stopped selling Baja's about 3-4 years ago. What got me was they knew I was driving from Phila to cheasapeke Va to pick this boat up and They told me on the phone everything was Ok they went over the whole boat. YEA RIGHT

Vyper340 04-21-2003 07:11 AM

Cap - sorry to hear about your experience with Casey! You should be glad to know that is one of the reasons that are out of business...

scarabman 04-21-2003 08:52 AM

I edited the first post because I cant find the other papers at the moment and I dont want to misinform anyone. There shop was moving as the story was told to me so I am not sure if this is the old or the new address, but either way someone will run across these guys. They are bad news.

Reckless32 04-21-2003 09:05 AM

B. Daniels, that's being a real stand up guy. Good on ya for making such an offer...

Scarabman, part of the responsibility of posting topics like this is to have the names/addresses right or some innocent could be hurt by it. Good luck and keep the press on..

scarabman 04-21-2003 04:53 PM

Spoke to Chris Prince yet again today. I let him know that as I promised I would, I had begun to sh%* where he eats. It seems to have gotten his attention a little better. He told me to call him back a few hours later, which I did. He claims that he is sending out a bank check tomorrow. I have heard this from him before but I will keep you all posted. Thanks for listening and for your ideas.

regards, Mark

gomanred 08-08-2006 08:49 PM

Re: Word of Warning about Extreme Marine located in Bethel, NC

Did you get your money back from Mark and Chris Prince?