Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What To Do About Catmando? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48212-what-do-about-catmando.html)

X-Rated30 11-04-2005 07:53 AM

Re: What To Do About Catmando?

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Third, just shut the phuck up! Consider yourself lucky to have the privilage granted to you to be allowed back here. This is Steve's house, follow the rules.
:rolleyes:

He didn't revive this thread.

T2x 11-04-2005 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
This statement is why this country is going down the tubes. There can't be ANY exceptions to your first sentence, otherwise there is no free speech and America becomes another Russia, China, Cuba etc.

But I bring you good news, Mr. Luhrs; I have been banned from the Bilge, so you won't have to read my "liberal hogwash" in there. Schuble agrees with you; even though this is a public forum, there will be no "free speech" for liberals, only conservative hogwash will be allowed.

Now here's the rub........ I was kidding........

And you of course have the key characteristic of the hate America agenda.....no sense of humor.

T2x

fund razor 11-04-2005 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
I have been banned from the Bilge

I just remembered that I need to renew.

CBR 11-04-2005 03:39 PM

Cuda suggested months ago the ignore option. It worked. I have not be able to see LTT posts for ages and life is good! <gg>

PhantomChaos 11-04-2005 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by CBR
Cuda suggested months ago the ignore option. It worked. I have not be able to see LTT posts for ages and life is good! <gg>

This can work too....... :D :D :drink: :drink: :drink: :evilb: :evilb:

PhantomChaos 11-04-2005 05:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by high-tide
What is really amazing about the whole thing is that he has so little of a life that he will stay, beg to stay, pay for the prevelidge even if the only reason is that someone talks back to him, If only out of disgust. he is greatfull for the contact. He is alone at a computer.... all alone.
A pity I suppose, But a classic loser. Makes almost everyone fell better about themselves. Hope he does not blow his head off soon.
High-Tide
God Bless America

He's not alone! He's got his good buddy with him all the time!!! What's his name? :D :D :D :D

US1 Fountain 11-04-2005 05:24 PM

Cat is not a problem in my book. I read the post, then if I don't agree, I simply move on with out having the need to reply. Not just limited to Cat. Don't sweat the petty stuff. :evilb:

Formula Outlaw 11-04-2005 06:30 PM

What I find both amazing and funny is that even though 99.999...% of the people on here would just as soon see him get run over by a bus, he keeps coming back. He's like an evil little energizer battery, that just keeps getting under people's skin.

And I also agree with the earlier post he would be MUCH happier in France.

US1 Fountain 11-04-2005 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by high-tide
A post. Like in one post.... Where in the hell have you been?
High-Tide
My last comment.

"a post" as in any post by anyone. Been here a long time. I accept, and respect the fact that not everyone has the same opinion, just like this topic. That's all.

Dock Holiday 11-04-2005 07:24 PM

I really don't know why we waste time even discussing him.

He does not bring anything positive to the board, and does not try to get along with anyone.

High Tide hit the nail on the head.

There probably is some loser boards he would really love to play on.

www.I'm A Loser.outof here

I for one hope this is the last I ever hear of him.