Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What To Do About Catmando? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48212-what-do-about-catmando.html)

thedonz 04-21-2003 09:55 PM

I'm damned sorry I never read his posts by what I read about his departure.....sounds like a damn colorful guy.....last I heard this was still a free country and we can speak our minds and be entitled to our opinions.........those that don't agree are free to disagree........let the guy back in, I assure you there is nothing he can say that would move me to the point I'd ask that he be prohibited from participating here, I will read what he writes if I choose to do so, or not, its only his opinions in my view...

SCARABJ 04-21-2003 09:57 PM

good riddance glad to see him gone. most of the time i read his posts it had nothing to do with boats. if i wanted to see his kind of crap i would go to www ***** and moan.com

US1 Fountain 04-21-2003 10:20 PM

Notice how many of those replying within this topic against letting Cat back in because his topics are non boat related, are in fact themselves replying to a topic that is not boating related?

Hmmmmmmmmm :) :)

Lucididee 04-21-2003 10:37 PM

Just let Cat back!

Please?

OldSchool 04-22-2003 06:14 AM

Originally posted by bajabob38
" Let He Who Has Not Sinned Throw the First Stone."

Just make sure you hit the cat man in the head.

:D :D :D

You better watch out Bob, or he will kick your a$$- Remember that? :eek: :eek:

Fever500 04-22-2003 06:58 AM

Originally posted by Shorgasm
This is almost funny.....I bet he reads this and laughs.Among other things.I sure would like to know who he pissed off so bad.

I mean I can only imagine one thing that would make me whine like a baby to mommy that someone isn't playing fair!

Well to think about it a little more NO I can't.

He'll be back some of the guys on here are an easy target.

:crazy:

Hahaha... seems Shorgasm gets it.... buncha whiners.. they need to rename the Report This Post to Moderator button to MOMMY! :)

Highmark 04-22-2003 07:01 AM

Piss on the "Freedom of Speech" crap on this board!! The Gods of the board should be able to let anyone on here THEY want. If Catmando wants to spew his liberal bullsh%@ let him do that at the anti war ralley's. Then he will be just like his Hollywood mentors, CNN or ABC. Freedom of speech is one thing that made this country great but it still should be reserved for the correct time and place. Did you see thousands and thousands of Conservative Americans and Republicans marching in the street to get Bill Clinton impeached when he was corrupting the White House and lying under oath? No, because there is a time and a place and that would have done our Country no good at that time.

Shorgasm 04-22-2003 07:55 AM

I don't want anyone confusing my posts with approval of Catmando's words or actions.He is his own person and that is that!

Hell matter of fact I don't care what he does.He won't affect me in either way!

But,I don't think you can "get rid" of some people just for their views and how others feel personally about them.We are all a bunch of big boys and girls on here.If someone pisses me off and I don't care for their point I will take care of it myself!

OSO has been a very good "home" for me and one of the only one's I still continue to visit and think about.That should say enough about my feelings for OSO.

I just don't understand how some people can get soo worked up by what someone else says.We all know what Catmando is all about.Why the shock when he does something off the wall?

Think about this for a moment and see if you agree....With out bad there is no good.Furthermore without good there is no bad.
If everything is always good it WILL feel bland and unapprecited.Throw in some bad times and the good times are all the sweeter!

That's why we like boats soo much.They always have bad times and when the good times come they are sweet as pie! :crazy:

Same thing with Catmando.He spewes 99% crap and that's his perogative.But when he's good.he's really good.Only a few of you see it.I haven't but I'm sure it's there.

Diversity is the spice of life and Moderation is the key to using it to its full potential.Catmando had his spot on here and some people on here can't seem to find it.I for one find it amusingly obviuos!:crazy:

Erie Desire 04-22-2003 09:09 AM

originally posted by offshoreonly He did not piss off an advertiser, he pissed off the Board Gods and several members. He was warned and he is welcome to come back if he can stick to boating and not rocking the boat.
blah blah blah....He is still in "TIME OUT" isn't he.

packinair 04-22-2003 09:43 AM

notice it's always the ones that don't support the site with a membership that stir up all the **** and talk all the smack.. it is very easy, if you don't like it, start your own site.. pretty simple huh