If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    tropical Cleveland OH
    I spent close to $2,000 for primer, color and clear coat alone. Plus about $500 in reducers sandpaper resperater cartriges, beer, fibergalss, tape etc.
    I am painting the boat myself. 7colors and some mixed fades. Should come out quite nice.

Martin shouldnt beer have been at the top of the list
    I spent the winter sandblasting and repainting a front end loader and I think that I drank 1 beer for every pound of sand used and ounce for ounce for every gallon of paint

Hey I could have filled the pot on my primer gun w/beer and been swingin two guns at once paint some beer some, paint some beer some

On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
    Originally posted by formula31
    Yes, and if you really want to see something fun to work on, Ill post some pictures of my transom tonight. What idiot boat builder would use balsa coring in a transom? A least I now know why my k-planes pulled through the transom last year.

Hey, Shorgasm, did you get the flywheeel housing? Is it gonna work for ya?

Oh man did I ever...It just came about an hour ago and I called the mechanic.They look to be identical!Mounts and all.

If there's a difference I can't tell......they look the same.

Thank you soo much....You help is appreciated more than you know!

I spent saturday buffing and waxing the boat out and redid the carpet on the swimdeck.It's gettin there.Even the mechanic looked at me funny when I told him how I got the parts.He said"That's pretty cool!"

You say your transom is soft......that's a ***** man.I take it you know your way around fiberglass work!Thank God I haven;t come up against any of those gremlins......

My Boats:
    1988 Cruisers 2800 Rogue
    No problemo. And no, I dont know my way around fiberglass very well, but like everything else, learn by doing. And I really hate fiberglass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12