Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cafe Racer project update (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48256-cafe-racer-project-update.html)

JackL 07-28-2003 08:17 PM

sean
Boat looks great dash is perfect. Why you selling ? If you need help moving it around let me know I have a 2500 HD.
Jack

dlbCheckmate 07-28-2003 08:18 PM

SWEET !!

Miller 07-28-2003 10:28 PM

Sean that looks AWESOME! Why are you selling? You and Fred seem addicted to projects... :D

cig1988 07-29-2003 06:05 AM

Damn, I wish I did my dash in white.

Sean 07-29-2003 09:11 AM

I really hadn't though much about selling until a new project came my way, so I thought I'd throw it out there and see if there was any interest. This boat was not a project boat when I bought it. It was perfect and everything works, I just thought I'd update it a bit...

the g/f was a littl upset considering we haven't been out on it yet this year...but no biggie, we'll use it while it's for sale :)

I love the boat and really don't want to sell her, so, we'll see what happens.

Jack, thanks for the offer.

Stan, my black dash was getting faded and required constant attention, so that's why I redid it. Yours came out awesome, don't second guess your decision. See you soon buddy.

GLH 07-29-2003 09:16 AM

Sean,
Can you direct me to Team Marine for the panels you got etched. Also if you can,
I would like an idea how mush it cost you for the switch bar?
Did you have a breaker panel under the steering wheel and did you re-do that? I'm thinking of redoing mine with new toggle breakers instead of the ever fn-ups push button ones, and the look of your gauge and switch panel really impressed me.

Congrats on your work that cockpit is night and day compared to what you had originally. The engines look great also any idea of HP?

Thanks in advance for all the info.

Sean 07-29-2003 09:26 AM

You can reach Team Marine at 608-525-8326. Ask for Kevin or Ryan, they'll be able to help you. Tell 'em Sean from Falcon sent ya.

They will wire up the switch panel for you if you want, but I did mine myself. My only regret is not having them wire it with the indicator lights. In the end, I spent about 275 on the switch panel alone(between swiches and the panel itself)

Also, if you look at the before pic of my dash, you'll see that I had the same rockers you had.

Thanks the compliments.

The engines should produce around 600hp although the've never been dynoed.

GLH 07-29-2003 09:26 AM

Originally posted by Too Old
...There's still a chance I could beat you to the water this year....
LMAO That is the funniest thing I have ever read on this board... Fred's boat close to the water. Yahh kill me burgermister!!!

Sean 07-29-2003 09:28 AM

Fred,

The deflection technique you are trying to employ is NOT working...there is no one worse than you when it comse to boats...

Now what exactly is preventing you from splashing that boat, burger boy?

:D :D :D

Miller 07-29-2003 11:40 AM

Originally posted by Too Old
I've been trying to tell you guys, Seans WORSE than me.:D

Pay attention!:D

Fred, No One is worse than YOU. In fact, NO ONE IS IN YOUR LEAGUE. There are, however, some who show a similar love of projects and Sean is one of them. But, he also goes out on the WATER OCCASSIONALLY! :D