Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ok, lets hear it.... best pick up line (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48426-ok-lets-hear-best-pick-up-line.html)

JUSTONCE 12-17-2003 02:03 PM

So what do you do for dick?
:D

IceAngel 12-17-2003 02:14 PM

OK guys let me set the senario for ya'll and ya'll fill in the rest....

You have used one of your lame a$$ pick up lines, and mother of all shocks....it works. You take her back to your place and you do the nasty. What do you say after that? (and before ya'll say it...I know most of you don't say get the F*ck Out).

Here are some that I have heard.

Q-Am I the best you have ever had?
A-(long pause)-You are in the top 3.

"Gee they looked bigger when I met you". (Yeah I'm not ashamed I have a less than stellar chest but what do ya'll care I'm married :D )

And one that I am personally proud of that I used on a guy...He lit me a cigarette after and I said, "What's this for?" :D

Ange 12-17-2003 02:16 PM

Wally, good one! And Just Once, that last one was pretty funny. Do any of these work for you guys?

IceAngel 12-17-2003 02:18 PM

And guys I already know that I'm going to regret my question...So go ahead don't hold back LOL

GLH 12-17-2003 02:40 PM

Originally posted by IceAngel
You take her back to your place and you do the nasty. What do you say after that?
Do you take a check?

IceAngel 12-17-2003 02:55 PM

HEY ANGE- What was that question you asked your ex...I forgot, would you remind me???? LMAO:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D ;)

Hey G- I should have expected that from you ROTF

impulsive 12-17-2003 03:39 PM

Wow, i beat my old record, two minutes 13 seconds, whooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

impulsive 12-17-2003 03:41 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by IceAngel
[B]OK guys let me set the senario for ya'll and ya'll fill in the rest....

You have used one of your lame a$$ pick up lines, and mother of all shocks....it works. You take her back to your place and you do the nasty. What do you say after that?

Angel, why don't you give me a call and you can find out for yourself:):):):):):):):) just kidding!!!!!

JUSTONCE 12-17-2003 04:19 PM

Originally posted by IceAngel
OK guys let me set the senario for ya'll and ya'll fill in the rest....

You have used one of your lame a$$ pick up lines, and mother of all shocks....it works. You take her back to your place and you do the nasty. What do you say after that?

1)I had fun last night and want to see you again but I just moved and haven't turned my phone on yet whats your # and I'll call you tonight.
:rolleyes: :D
2) I've had better but I'm glad you loved it.
3) well now that We don't have that mystery factor going anymore are you int threesomes.
4) most Importantly If you liked it and want to see her again, wake up first and rifle through her purse to find her I.D. cause she's going to be pissed that you don't remember her name when she wakes up.:eek: ;) :D :D

Cash Bar 12-17-2003 05:04 PM

me-Can I take some nude pics of you?

her-Uhh, why?

me- I belong to an offshore web site, and we have a guy in California that seems to know every girl we post pics of, just wanna test him!

her- won't work, just tell Nort that (Bambi,Sparkle,Tiffany, etc.-whatever) said "hi!"

me- Oh, F#ck!

her- Well okay, I do have an hour to kill!

Me- SWEEET!!!

Greg