If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hot-pursuit bolsters

Anybody know whats-up with this company as i ordered bolsters from them a month ago being told they would be shipped in 5-10 days. I saw there was a group purchase from them here with only good things said,and presumed all was ok. Sent several E-mails & many phone calls with no answer or return calls.What to do next ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks .

Went through the same thing a couple years back when ordering them for my 22' Velocity, called every day w/ no reply. I ended up putting a dispute order on my credit card, but within days I was able to get in touch with him, he said he was out of town for weeks doing seat jobs. I told him I wanted my seats or I was not going to lift the dispute, he sent the seats within the week. I think it was about 3 months total or so to finally get the bolsters. Not bad for the price, but what a hassle! I posted this back when everyone was doing the group purchase as well........

Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl.
    is this guy in florida? i bought 2 seats about 4 or 5 years ago, but the guy's business was under a different name, can't exactly remember. I had to call him every other day, finally got the seats a few weeks after they were promised. Never again.

Jeff & Rtaylor, Thanks for the reply Yes this is the guy fromFla. I put the dispute on the credit card this morning,although i would rather have the bolsters as the price is good & dont want to go through all the b.s. but i cant keep trying to call this guy with no return call (at least 25 calls) & no return E-mails.

speel chekk this fokker! Charter Member puder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    27' Scarab
    Locust Valley, New York
    he was apain in the ass to get a hold of when i dealt with him. But eventually i did get my bolsters. It took aliek 3 extra weeks but they did arrive and the price was right.
    Pardon me, while I whip this out!

My Boats:
    20 Donzi Minx, 18 Donzi Classic
    Darien, CT
    they're not bolsters...they're "bulsters"

Sean, Thanks for the spelling lesson. I should be asking how to spell "pissed-off" cause thats how i am now.This guy has my money & wont return my calls or nothing. I see no reason for this. Summer is almost here & i will be cruising around sitting on a milk crate unless i get this resolved soon.

Platinum Member Platinum Member buckknekkid's Avatar
    My Boats:
    311 SR1, and a bunch of engines and parts
    OAKVILLE, Ontario

Bin there

I worked with him on a coupla boats, same complaint. He's slow but "You get what you pay for" I you want a deal you have to pay some how and in this case it is delivery time.

No problem!

I hope it all works out for you in the end. Like I said, the seats are nice for the $$$$, just a REAL hassle!

Good luck!

Brick, NJ
    I just got my seats from this company. I ordered from them 2 months ago and they told me the same story- 5-10 days for shipping. 2 months later I have my bulsters.... I was actually surprised at how nice they are for the money. The best way of getting in contact with this guy is to fax him. Usually in a day or so he or she will return the faxl. They told me he had a family emergency and that is why the seats were not done. This is easy for me to say now patient and they will come....eventually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast