Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   o.t. the DIXIE CHICKS fight back.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48472-o-t-dixie-chicks-fight-back.html)

Crazyhorse 04-25-2003 08:44 AM

I think they sound like a bunch of screaming cats after being hit with buckshot.

Chris288 04-25-2003 09:02 AM

Originally posted by cigracer28
I got to see Anna K in the flesh at Lip-Ship last month . She was with her boyfriend Enrique Eglesias. They were getting ready to go out in his new Gladiator. She had her hair in two pigtails. I'm telling you this, Philly and I could barely form a sentence she was so beautiful.:drool: :drool:

Thanks for rubbing it in !! :drool: :drool:

Man, I love that girl !!

BODYSHOT1 04-25-2003 09:30 AM

Anna.....

...have to say, I like the direction this thread has gone.....:p :drool: :D

BLee 04-25-2003 09:33 AM

Re: Anna.....

Originally posted by BODYSHOT1
...have to say, I like the direction this thread has gone.....:p :drool: :D

D.I.T.T.O. :D

BLee 04-25-2003 09:37 AM

Originally posted by Chris232
Thanks for rubbing it in !! :drool: :drool:

Man, I love that girl !!

Man, so do I. I just can't ever take my eyes off of her! Seeing her in person was almost too much to handle. I was seriously trembling! I would leave my life behind to be with her! Ahhhh.........:D :D

Chris288 04-25-2003 09:40 AM

Originally posted by cigracer28
Man, so do I. I just can't ever take my eyes off of her! Seeing her in person was almost too much to handle. I was seriously trembling! I would leave my life behind to be with her! Ahhhh.........:D :D
You would leave your WIFE ?? or LIFE ??? :D :D :D

I would love to meet her in person..

Chris288 04-25-2003 09:46 AM

Compliments of Risk !!

1 Attachment(s)
You just gotta love ANNA

R Addiction 04-25-2003 09:56 AM

Shame, The damage is done!!:mad:

Miller 04-25-2003 10:24 AM

One other point has occured to me. These artists firmly wrap themselves in the cloak of the First Amendment as a defense to critism of their speaking out. I firmly endorse everyone's right to not only have an opinion, but to speak that opinion. I will never support censoring anyone for using the rights of the First Amendment. However, if you read the First Amendment and the decisions of the Supreme Court outlining the limits of such, you will see that the First Amendment grants one the right to speak freely. It does not grant one immunity from the consequences of invoking the First Amendment. So, if you say something that people don't agree with and the public then protests YOU for what you said, you have no right to avoid the penalties or consequences. Just stick by your statement and stand-up for what you believe regardless of the consequences or admit the mistake and make amends. Just don't expect to be able to speak with impunity.

BODYSHOT1 04-25-2003 10:26 AM

Miller...

Roger-That!!

:cool: