Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   o.t. the DIXIE CHICKS fight back.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48472-o-t-dixie-chicks-fight-back.html)

JHarper 04-25-2003 10:53 AM

Reading bewtween the Chicks lines:...OK... our fans need some help making up their mind about the war, so lets use our entertainer clout to tell em all what position they should have. Darn...that didnt work..they must be dumber, less connected then we thought...and now they are mad, and our livelyhood is going away...lets try and cool em all down with some nude pics...that oughta work!
Nothing worse then a pompous entertainer!...Hey Chicks; I didnt want your opinion in the first place...now go away forever..youve had your shot...
I hope they fired their manager/publisist...ever heard of demographic studies/reports...American majority is not left wing liberal and never in war time. Bands will come and go...soldiers paying the ultimate price wont.
Did anyone see the pic in USA Today paper of the six year old boy up in NJ accepting the flag at his Marine daddies funeral? Damn...that ripped my heart out thinking about that little boy...still thinking about it.. and the Chicks are worried about their lifestyle?
They should have donated half of concert income to GI's KIA fund for the children's education fund...thats a start.
Just My Opinion.
Harpoon

BLee 04-25-2003 11:04 AM

Originally posted by Chris232
You would leave your WIFE ?? or LIFE ??? :D :D :D

I would love to meet her in person..

Well. I'm not married. But, if I was ..............maybe both! :D :D

BODYSHOT1 04-25-2003 11:56 AM

Let us Re-Focus here.....need more Anna Pics.... D*mmit!! LOL!!

:D

liquid lounge 04-25-2003 12:01 PM

MILLER

Quote by MILLER:".....just don't expect to speak with impunity" Right on! This applies to everyone else and it should to them.

THRILLSEEKER 04-25-2003 02:04 PM

I agree w everyone else enough of this Ditzy Chicks Crap!

BRING ON THE ANNA!!:crazy:

Risk Taker 04-25-2003 02:09 PM

Re: Compliments of Risk !!

Originally posted by Chris232
You just gotta love ANNA
Anna..........RRRRRRUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!

NASTY HABIT 04-25-2003 05:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Anna is hot...and so is Gabbie....can you spell snadwcih ? answichd, nasdwhci , **** ...I can't either..but I'd sure like to be the meat.

NASTY HABIT 04-25-2003 05:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
dixie slits SUCK...ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL...

GLH 04-26-2003 06:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by T2x
Be careful here folks....... The last thing we want to see is Martin Sheen naked.
T2x

Now that is Funny!!:D:D:D:D:D
Let's not forget...

R Addiction 04-26-2003 10:39 AM

Oh my!!!!:D