If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Allergic to Nonsense Platinum Member T2x's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1966 !8' Switzer Wing "Miss Diablo" 1968 Switzer Wing "Dust'n the Wind 2",, 1960 Powercat 15C , 1977 17' Molinari w/Evinrude CCC
    Granite Quarry, NC
    Originally posted by cdaniel525
    Shane, I saw them recently at the Meadowlands Arena in N.J. Awesome show !!! Enjoy
    Possibly the greatest concert I ever saw........ Billy Joel, live anywhere near Long Island, is amazing...and Elton John still has enough chops to hang in there...But Billy steals the show.

Saw them last year in Boston. Joel had an off nite. Elton was the man (or whatever he is) and carried the show. He praised Joel for hanging tough with a really bad cold. Next nites show was cancelled and the piano man checked himself into re-hab a few days later. Must of been some cold...
    Last edited by Luxy60; 04-24-2003 at 05:22 PM.

My Boats:
    Cincinnati, OH
    I have seen the show many times... for one reason - it is the best show their is - in my mind anyway. I am a huge Joel fan, but when you see them play together, you can see Elton is on a whole different talent level. Let me know what you thought after the show.

My Boats:
    1996 Wellcraft Scarab Sport & 1990 Donzi GT210
    Clearwater, Florida
    I saw the Tampa show a few months ago. It was the same weekend as the Tampa boat show. Made for a great weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12