If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Chicago, IL

Car Trailer Needed - enclosed one or two cars - any leads?

I know this is off the topic but most boaters are also into cars. I need an enclosed car hauler. 28 foot one car or larger. The ideal trailer would be a 48 foot gooseneck for two cars. Old is OK as long as it is in decent shape. I am in the Chicago area. Any leads?

My Boats:
    Hustler 388

Try these, some had used trailer sections,I ordered mine new with to options that i wanted but wish i had bought bigger, never big enough. i call the manf and got a list of the dealers and made a build sheet with all options and faxed to all of them and let them bid on it. I knew i was going to pick up at factory so a local dealer was not needed . there was $4800. diff on a 17000. trailer,between them and 3 of the lowest were withend 250.00 so i went with the gales trailer sales.

Boost makes up for Cubic Inchs

This will work, just not low profile. Rear is about 32" off the ground.......It is for sale. 1985 Supreme 40 foot 5th wheel. about 32-34 feet (can't remember which one) of cargo space, another 8 feet over the 5th wheel assembly. Great for a tire rack and supplies.

e-mail me if you are intersted in this one or the next one I post. Thanks, Allan......Footin4
    Attached Images Attached Images

2000 Wells Cargo, less than 500 miles, never used to hual. Delivery miles only 44foot. VERY nice. For sale as well. Rear is about 32" off the ground also. Both are 20K GVW
    Attached Images Attached Images