Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How many Texas OSO'ers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48590-how-many-texas-osoers.html)

sean stinson 04-27-2003 07:53 AM

Originally posted by liquid asset
P.K. is the shiznit, let us know when your going, I know 2 oso'ers that have lake houses there and we frequent that lake, it is awesome, Hells Gate is the place to be for a great tie up, we love , best lake in Texas, next to Travis of course

Well I was thinking about driving up there today to check it out. I hear it's fun up there.

MikeJ ol' Catman is from out here around Arlington or somewhere but I think he is still grounded.....but thanks for the heads up.

What OSO'ers have houses up on P.K.? My wifes cousin keeps telling me about some pretty big boats up on P.K. would like to hook up with them if they are around.....

Dueclaws 04-27-2003 07:57 AM

I boat in Bay Area Houston (aka Clear Lake) and agree with Yahoo and 105. Conroe is too small. For me, it's not worth towing to Travis or Texoma either.

John

sean stinson 04-27-2003 04:22 PM

I thought there were alot more boaters down here than this.....just kidding. Hope to run into all of you soon.

Sean

liquid asset 04-27-2003 06:24 PM

There are a lot, they just don't check in often, Gameman and Bajahotshoe have houses on the water, some nice boats I know are 32 fountain, 35 Fountain, 42 Fountain, 36 Skater, 50 searay, about 6 33 outlaws, 5 25 outlaws a few hammers, h2X's,alot of elimenators, formulas, there are a lot of performance boatsout there, but if your making the trip, make it on a hoiday or let us know, we go to lakes all over

CheckmateF1 04-27-2003 07:22 PM

Boatless in Texas

I'll be living in Bonham soon. Im in Richardson right now waiting for the deal on the new house to be finished.

We don't have a boat right now so if anybody needs some gas money, beer and two more deck hands let me know!!

I've been to PK lately to pickup and drop off a customers boat. But havn't really spent any time there on the water. It sure looks cool though.

Eric

Just Browsing 04-27-2003 08:37 PM

We have a house on Lake Conroe, so that's where we do our family boating. Then I get my performance boating in anywhere the APBA pro series goes. . .

By the way, Lake Conroe is much bigger than Clear Lake (technically)

liquid asset 04-27-2003 09:44 PM

But Claerlake is connected to the Gulf and the ICW

TxHawk 04-27-2003 10:53 PM

We keep our boat at Texoma, we have a slip and condo in Highport. PK is cool, but not enough go fast toys for me.

sean stinson 04-28-2003 12:50 AM

Thanks for the info.....I am heading to P.K. for a couple of days to do some testing and other sh** would like to see some people if you're around.

Sean

29scarab 04-28-2003 05:40 AM

I boat in Clear Lake also. Just wish I could get my A** back!!!

105! Was watching the Shell Open. Look like a gorgeous day!!