Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cashbrain Does It Again! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48627-cashbrain-does-again.html)

Roger 1 04-27-2003 11:44 AM

Cashbrain Does It Again!

Last night was the COPS season opener party held at the Diversey Harbor Yacht Club in Chicago. It was a great time and a good opportunity to see old friends and meet some new ones. This coming season promises to be a great one with some new events planned.
On behalf of all of those that attended and had a great time, I would like to thank Jack ''Cashbrain" for the time and effort it took to put this event on..........Thanks!

candyman35 04-27-2003 10:16 PM

Re: Cashbrain Does It Again!

Originally posted by Roger 1

On behalf of all of those that attended and had a great time, I would like to thank Jack ''Cashbrain" for the time and effort it took to put this event on..........Thanks!

I'll second that! It was great seeing everyone again. There's going to be a lot of new hardware on the lake this year. I'm looking forward to a great season.
Thanks,
Dan

Payton 04-28-2003 05:57 AM

Thanks Jack, it was a great party and a great location. It was cool to see everyone, old friends and new. Let's go boating!

Wally 04-28-2003 08:22 AM

Ditto! I can wait to see those two new 38' Sonics this summer! :D

MrCIG 04-28-2003 09:03 AM

Thanks Jack,
We had a great time. We look forward to the Fun Runs this year.

The Video is great thanks. Did you notice the Pace Boat from 1985 looks just like mine.

Mark and Patti

SmilingBob 04-28-2003 09:20 AM

Jack,
Great event, I believe that a good time was had by all.
This summer looks to be very promising.
Thanks for all you hard work C.O.P.S. I know that it is appreciated by all.

Quiet Storm 04-28-2003 05:14 PM

Jack
The boys and I had a great time. Because of all the boating talk, I had to put the boat in Sunday. So far everything looks good. I did have one scary moment. The port engine wouldn't start:confused: Turned out to be the neutral switch.:p Like Mark said, Lets go boating!!!!!!!:D

Donzi38ZX 04-28-2003 08:05 PM

Jack,

Thanks for your efforts putting together the party. Kathyjo and I had a great time. See you on the water soon.

Steve

Roger 1 04-28-2003 08:31 PM

Originally posted by Quiet Storm
Jack
The boys and I had a great time. Because of all the boating talk, I had to put the boat in Sunday. So far everything looks good. I did have one scary moment. The port engine wouldn't start:confused: Turned out to be the neutral switch.:p Like Mark said, Lets go boating!!!!!!!:D

Hi Rog
Good to see you guys again and hear about your new boat. I hope the boys let you have a turn with it once and a while if only to take it to the gas dock. :D

SmilingBob 04-29-2003 08:27 AM

Roger (Quite Storm)

Glad to hear that you got out and enjoyed that new Bad Boy of your's, also glad to hear that everything went well. How was Lake Michigan? I just made it out on the Chain it was great day to be out. I can't wait to see that puppy on the water tearing it up.