Notices

Hot-pursuit bolsters

Old 04-23-2003, 11:39 PM
cdaniel525

Default Hot-pursuit bolsters

Anybody know whats-up with this company as i ordered bolsters from them a month ago being told they would be shipped in 5-10 days. I saw there was a group purchase from them here with only good things said,and presumed all was ok. Sent several E-mails & many phone calls with no answer or return calls.What to do next ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks .

Old 04-24-2003, 10:09 AM
JeffWoods

Went through the same thing a couple years back when ordering them for my 22' Velocity, called every day w/ no reply. I ended up putting a dispute order on my credit card, but within days I was able to get in touch with him, he said he was out of town for weeks doing seat jobs. I told him I wanted my seats or I was not going to lift the dispute, he sent the seats within the week. I think it was about 3 months total or so to finally get the bolsters. Not bad for the price, but what a hassle! I posted this back when everyone was doing the group purchase as well........

Old 04-24-2003, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is this guy in florida? i bought 2 seats about 4 or 5 years ago, but the guy's business was under a different name, can't exactly remember. I had to call him every other day, finally got the seats a few weeks after they were promised. Never again.
Old 04-24-2003, 10:34 AM
cdaniel525

Jeff & Rtaylor, Thanks for the reply Yes this is the guy fromFla. I put the dispute on the credit card this morning,although i would rather have the bolsters as the price is good & dont want to go through all the b.s. but i cant keep trying to call this guy with no return call (at least 25 calls) & no return E-mails.

Old 04-24-2003, 10:44 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

he was apain in the ass to get a hold of when i dealt with him. But eventually i did get my bolsters. It took aliek 3 extra weeks but they did arrive and the price was right.
Old 04-24-2003, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they're not bolsters...they're "bulsters"
Old 04-24-2003, 04:07 PM
cdaniel525

Sean, Thanks for the spelling lesson. I should be asking how to spell "pissed-off" cause thats how i am now.This guy has my money & wont return my calls or nothing. I see no reason for this. Summer is almost here & i will be cruising around sitting on a milk crate unless i get this resolved soon.

Old 04-24-2003, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bin there

I worked with him on a coupla boats, same complaint. He's slow but "You get what you pay for" I you want a deal you have to pay some how and in this case it is delivery time.
Old 04-24-2003, 06:29 PM
JeffWoods

No problem!

I hope it all works out for you in the end. Like I said, the seats are nice for the $$$$, just a REAL hassle!

Good luck!

Old 04-24-2003, 10:01 PM
Registered

I just got my seats from this company. I ordered from them 2 months ago and they told me the same story- 5-10 days for shipping. 2 months later I have my bulsters.... I was actually surprised at how nice they are for the money. The best way of getting in contact with this guy is to fax him. Usually in a day or so he or she will return the faxl. They told me he had a family emergency and that is why the seats were not done. This is easy for me to say now but...be patient and they will come....eventually.

Quick Reply: Hot-pursuit bolsters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.