Notices

not again

Old 04-30-2003, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry not again

I went home from work for lunch today and my damn dog ate my new wiring harness off my boat trailer, yes the one I just replaced because he chewed it off last week. This time he did it reight though and pulled the wires all the way back to the marker lamps. What a good dog
Old 04-30-2003, 01:42 PM
Registered

I have a permanant solution to your problem, its called a Glock

or you could just tie the dog on a chain.
Old 04-30-2003, 01:42 PM
packinair

there are about 4 people you can ask about my newfoundland, he has the damn harness eaten before you can even get it unplugged from your truck I am sick of replacing both mine and otherpeoples trailer plugs, granted it takes me about 45 seconds and I buy them in bulk

Old 04-30-2003, 01:44 PM
Charter Member #971
Charter Member

I say wire it to a battery . Nothing major, just enough for a suprise when he does it the next time.

Hawaii no ka 'oi
Old 04-30-2003, 02:04 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Niuhi
I say wire it to a battery . Nothing major, just enough for a suprise when he does it the next time.
Now you've got me thinkin.
I don't have an extra battery, how bought a 220 line from the breaker box
Old 04-30-2003, 02:14 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Some years ago, I went into the garage and tried to start my Ferrari..... (this was before I bought a bunch of Freightliners, leaving me in a position where I now drive Ford products).... The Fizzazz wouldn't start and I opened the bonnet......and discovered a (barn) rat had feasted on my wiring loom.

Those of you who know me......can imagine the next 24 hours...... much like a movie I once saw.... I dismembered the garage...... put traps inside traps...sat with a pellet gun...swung shovels...and let my three Rottweilers loose in the yard.

The cure was to overlay the bottom 4 feet of sheet rock in the garage with sheet metal and place rat poison on every rafter in the house...and spend a couple of grand on new wiring for the car.

.........and that's why, to this day,........... I can smell a rat at 50 yards.......and can't help but try and flush 'em out

T2x...........running on the anti-rodent ticket
Old 04-30-2003, 02:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

T2x, you should be an exterminator.

We once had a dog that had a taste for brake lines. She chewed three rubber lines off the front of our old 550 Suzuki. I found about the first one the hard way.
Old 04-30-2003, 02:28 PM
Registered

T2x: That is a part of the reason I got the dog(rodents). I've found my old work boots filled to the top with dog food, must have been chipmunks storing up for winter. also intakes and engines filled with shreaded rags.and dog food Rat traps with apples and a good pellet gun with a scope, I concur is the best solution.
Old 04-30-2003, 02:59 PM
Mr. Demeanor

Spray some pepper gas on there. Makes the fish at the dock spicey as well.

Old 04-30-2003, 03:05 PM
Registered

Dad, It Wasn't Me......
Attached Thumbnails not again-dscf0019.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.