Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Look out fishermen - Here comes PETA (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48885-look-out-fishermen-here-comes-peta.html)

dockrocker 05-01-2003 10:30 AM

I'm waiting for the 'study' that shows plants feel pain, then I can sit on my lawn chair, grab a cold beer, and watch as the PETA jackasses agonize over how noble it is to starve themselves. Should be a good show.

formula31 05-01-2003 10:59 AM

AHHHHH, didnt you know cutting your lawn hurts all those poor little grass plants??? Thats what I tell my neighbors anyway cause I never have time to cut grass with a boat.

Ron P 05-01-2003 11:05 AM

You use your boat to cut the lawn?? What kinda prop you got there? I bet that would take a long time.:)

TEAMBAJA 05-01-2003 11:10 AM

Do you realize that getting people to stop fishing would be about the same as me trying to get you guys to stop boating!

:rolleyes: :fish: :) :fish: :D :fish: :drool: :fish:

Allan4 05-01-2003 11:32 AM

It's all politcal fellas...it's all political.

It is a pattern. They jump around and find new things to stand against. That is what they do. They try to wear you out then move on to the next issue. They get progressively more radical and outrageous. I ask....why did theynot protest Suddam as he was testing chemical weapons on dogs...ON FILM!! I saw it myself!!

Not a word from Peta.....they are all about political agenda.....and yes....they are dangerous. Just don't give into these wackos. Stand your ground. Jesus was a fisherman, that is good enough for me;)

Hey Offshore Addiction, I am not sure what happened to that issue. There was indisputable proof that they were funding domestic terrorist groups and the group that was blowing up abortion clinics and shoting the doctors a few years back. Pretty violent stuff for a "peaceful" group.

Freaks, plain and simple. Just stand up to them and we got nothing to worry about. Vote with these issues in mind. Be sure to speak your mind about issues that come your way.....ie Dean and the Manatee thing. Look what speaking your mind has done to the Dixie Chicks....the public has pretty much ended their careers...Power of the people, not the goofy 3% radical wack jobs.

Sorry about the long post.......have fun, fish hard!! :D

TEAMBAJA 05-01-2003 11:36 AM

Whats the old saying...................

"A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work"

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

formula31 05-01-2003 12:05 PM

hehe cut my grass with my boat? It did kinda sound that way way didnt it.

fountain1fan 05-01-2003 06:27 PM

they need a 180 gr 44 mag up there but ive got one of them