Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The HUMMER H2 Tows Like A CHAMP! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48996-hummer-h2-tows-like-champ.html)

Havasu Cig 05-02-2003 12:17 PM

We just towed our TG to Havasu last week with the new Excursion with 6.0 psd and it was awesome. If Nort's has the 6.0 there must be something wrong with it. We were running 80 mph up the grade at 1/2 throttle. You can ask Sempe Fi he was following me without a boat.

What did the H-2 feel like when you hit some wind? I would think it would be a little squirly.

Chris288 05-02-2003 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Jeffrey
See the two DINGBATS in the boat with me? Two dingbats, two brains, four hands, etc. - and what are they doing?? Sitting on their collective a**es making me look like one! Laughing all the way up the river when they saw Norty (Phantom) with his camera pointing at us and laughing.:D

What did you expect them to do ?? climb over your lap to remove the fender " captain " ?? :p :p :p

DEVIL MAN 05-02-2003 12:48 PM

Oh course the King Poodle failed to mention that the Devil man, towing 6,000 more pounds with his stock Yukon XL with the 8.1 liter engine....KICKED HIS ASS GOING UP THE GRADES AND HILLS!

We also need to see the future tests results when some knucklehead cuts him off going downhill and he is forced to swerve in order to avoid a collision. As usual, the King Poodle is now arranging for his last will and how many Michelle's he plans on inviting to the funeral!!

DMan...and the D is for the King is Delerious!!!

Jeffrey 05-02-2003 12:52 PM

Originally posted by DEVIL MAN
Oh course the King Poodle failed to mention that the Devil man, towing 6,000 more pounds with his stock Yukon XL with the 8.1 liter engine....KICKED HIS ASS GOING UP THE GRADES AND HILLS!

We also need to see the future tests results when some knucklehead cuts him off going downhill and he is forced to swerve in order to avoid a collision. As usual, the King Poodle is now arranging for his last will and how many Michelle's he plans on inviting to the funeral!!

DMan...and the D is for the King is Delerious!!!

DMAN must be dreaming. He effected a pass in traffic going 35mph when I was behind someone doing 20mph. How impressive! DMAN's wife is a FAR better driver than he is. If anyone was going to be doing some passing it would have been her at the wheel and not him. :p

Jeffrey 05-02-2003 12:54 PM

Originally posted by Chris232
What did you expect them to do ?? climb over your lap to remove the fender " captain " ?? :p :p :p
Chris - So very true! I guess my only excuse is that they should have reminded me. Kinda weak huh?

Chris288 05-02-2003 12:57 PM

Chris - So very true! I guess my only excuse is that they should have reminded me. Kinda weak huh?
Sounds to me like you need to get yourself some new first mates... preferably ones with very small bikini's and very large breasts... :drool: :drool: This way if they forget to remind you about the " bumpers " alteast they have an excuse !!;) ;) Then old Norty would really have something to take a picture of..

hp500efi 05-02-2003 12:59 PM

....... Ask PhantomChaos about his new Ford. He complained all the way up Cajon Pass that it couldn't get out of its own way.

Sounds like a driver problem :) and not the truck. Or it could be all that damn smog out there in lala land :D :D

Shane 05-02-2003 01:05 PM

Originally posted by Troutly
PS...PS.....who is that little fat Free Loader on your boat with the camera :eek: :D
I am surprised he didn't try and steal the fenders!:eek: Glad your rig tows well Jeffrey.:cool: Sure looks COOL!:cool:

Chris288 05-02-2003 01:07 PM

Originally posted by Shane
I am surprised he didn't try and steal the fenders!:eek:

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOO !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

FFO 05-02-2003 02:43 PM

What kind of gas mileage did it get compared to power-stroke .