Attention FLA boaters!!!!!!

Notices

Attention FLA boaters!!!!!!

Old 05-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Attention FLA boaters!!!!!!

This man wants to take away your boating pleasure!!!!

The article

And the lowdown on the moron that knows birds, birds, birds, beavers, and manatee problems. Isn't it amazing that when ALL of the other studies say the stupid sea COWS are in fine shape and the STM is about to lose their gravy train, along comes a bird researcher to add new DOOM and GLOOM to the story.

Profile of a jerk in the pocket of the STM

I really feel sorry for you guys down there, and I really like manatees too, too bad some people have to fill their rice bowl on your back.
Attached Images  
Old 05-01-2003, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a Geek
Old 05-02-2003, 06:37 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Ted,
I read about this earlier week on another website, and the question we as taxpayers should be asking ourselves is,
"Why is the USGS studing birds and Manatees anyway"? I thought they made maps and dug holes in the ground!
All this study is based on computer "MODELS" using a bunch assumputions and worse case secnarios!
Another tree-hugger trying to justify his existance off the TAXPAYERS back!
MD
Old 05-02-2003, 07:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ahhh...If only my work was as important as this guys!
Dissertation: Design and analysis of a model for adaptive harvest management of beaver (Castor canadensis).

What a dork!

I can't stand this **** anymore! Why are people so god-damned preoccupied with meddling in natural affairs. One can only imagine the staggering number of creatures that have come and gone on this planet in the eons and ages which has brought us to this point. Imagine the plight of the Save the T-Rex Club had we been around millions of years ago...Back to my old theory. American life is too damned comfortable for people to be concerned with their own welfare before dedicating their lives to such meaningless causes in the grand scheme of things. If only these people would pour their energy and dedication in truly helping this nation in areas of agriculture, industry, production and economy. What a waste! Why prolong the inevitable and make life miserable for millions of people in the meantime?

Imagine all this money and effort going into a Save our Children fund. Or to help the poor.
Old 05-02-2003, 08:34 AM
Jeff

Right on..................I'm sure there must be something that needs to be saved in the Amazon or somewhere other than here by these dickweeds. Hey Nick, I have been looking at houses around Madera and Largo on the Water. My house should sell in a heartbeat here. It is just too damn boring down here anymore and I can still be back here to my office in 30 minutes. See ya, JD

Old 05-02-2003, 08:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey Jeff,
Hope all is well. Lookin' forward to seeing you a little closer.
Gotta love this area!

Take it easy!
Old 05-02-2003, 08:48 AM
Registered

Ok. I think it's time to fight back. I'm tired of all these organizations publishing reports about this and that and at the end of the day they don't seem to be challenged by anyone. I think we should start our own organization and challenge these people. How about PUAD. People united against dumbasses ? Everyone likes to belong to a club so we can offer memberships and use the money to hire lobbyists. What.. ? Everyone else does it..
Old 05-02-2003, 09:07 AM
Registered

Talking

Another tree-hugger trying to justify his existance off the TAXPAYERS back!

We just found a solution to the Nations economic and tax dilemma: Eliminate the tree-huggers and save billions a year in tax money allowing tax cuts, thus stimulating the Economy! = bigger and better boats and no damn no wake cow zones!

What do you think? I'm suggesting it to my congressman!