Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
This oughtta piss a few people off >

This oughtta piss a few people off

Notices

This oughtta piss a few people off

Old 05-03-2003, 08:09 AM
Kent Perroux

Let the insurance company that insured the boat (for sinking) sue for losses. SEA TOW apparently had a variance?

Could the increase in manatee deaths have anything to do with the increase in manatee population? Oh, they don't factor that in do they?

Old 05-03-2003, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im sorry, but I dont care too much about the Manatee!
Old 05-03-2003, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a F*#cking joke. People need to get a life and quit worrying so much about the little things. This is a case of necessity not ignorance
Old 05-03-2003, 09:17 AM
Registered

What I can't believe is that an Attorney's boat sank and he isn't suing the STMC and USFWL and what ever the local wildlife office is?? WTF is up with that?
Old 05-03-2003, 09:17 AM
Registered

3 idiots! If he was on his way to an emergency the varience should have taken no longer than a minute and the officers should have lent a hand in assisting not hampering. If it wasn't an emergency they would have been able to track him down later.

1 Buffoon U.S. Magistrate David A. Baker who places Manatee laws above human life.
Old 05-03-2003, 09:45 AM
Registered

I hate to say it, but it would be nice if they all got sick and died. Not the Manatee the a$$hole's at the Save The Manatee Club.
Old 05-03-2003, 09:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thank God we don't have to worry about that here in JERSEY, we have only floating dead bodies. The judge ruled not an emergency yet the boat sank.......makes no sense.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:20 AM
Registered

That's ridiculous. Phuck the manatees. What if the sinking would have been life threatening and the Coast Guard would have come out. Would they obey the manatee zones. BS. Like I said on another post. These morons which organize these groups are unapposed. I would love to start an organization against all these dumbasses. We charge fees to join the club and use them to get lobbyists to work against these groups. It's BS.
Old 05-03-2003, 11:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I can't fukking believe this ****. I don't know what to say???
This is absolutely out of control...
Old 05-03-2003, 11:38 AM
Allan4

Typical....Unless we start speaking up this crap is gonna get worse. I'm telling you, these politically driven sepcial interests groups are bigtime dangerous.

Someone in FLA post the names of the government officials in that area (judge would be great) so we can e-mail them.

It's just complete lunacy....placing the value of a Manatee over the risk of death of a human being(s) on a sinking vessel. It's so stupid you would think it is not true. I'm not sure how anyone can look at this and say....."Yeah, this makes sense". Gotta be more to the story.

Liberalsim at it's finest. Gaurantee that judge in a liberal.

I get so infuriated be this stuff.....

Quick Reply: This oughtta piss a few people off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.