Cincinnati Offshore Grand Prix Update - June 13-15, 2003 >

Cincinnati Offshore Grand Prix Update - June 13-15, 2003

Notices

Cincinnati Offshore Grand Prix Update - June 13-15, 2003

Old 05-07-2003, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Allan4

Are you racing? We are over 25 entries... I need to go get some more rooms for the racers - wish us luck.

TLee
Old 05-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Registered

Teams from all classes are registering... looks like this is going to be a points race for everyone.
Old 05-07-2003, 08:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Yea Allen,

Are you racing your boat... You will be hooked and never go back to the road track...
Old 05-08-2003, 09:40 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

What classes have 2+ boats and will qualify for for National Points?
Old 05-08-2003, 09:51 AM
Registered

Question Race Course Question

Can you give us an idea of what the course will be like? i.e. number of turns, probable distance per lap, any bridges to navigate, will spectator viewing be up and down the length of the course, etc.
Old 05-08-2003, 01:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

It will be an Oval track- very Stadium Style as you will be able to see the entire course from the VIP are and along the seawall. Main Street along the River will closed off as well as most of the areas on the water. The City and town of New Richmond have bent over backwards to help bring this event here.

No Bridges, if we decide to sponsor more than one race here next year, one would push for one to go under the bridges.
Old 05-08-2003, 01:54 PM
packinair

I think I could drag the old cat down and throw a patrol boat flag on it if you need???

Old 05-08-2003, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Is the race going to be at New Richmond ?
I dock right there ! Good friends own prop. there...
Old 05-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Allan4

Chris, yes, I plan on running my boat. I'll call you in the next few days. I think New Richmond is going to be a better location, to be honest. They host jet ski races there every year and have been known to be a very hospitable town. A great atmosphere, good little river town that likes it's motorsports. They have New Richmond River Days and other parties up there, always a good turnout.

I am in the motorsports business and would be interested in speaking with anyone who would like to sign a 1 race marketing partnership with us for this race. We are going to piggy back some of our circle track marketing partners into this GLSCS race, but would be interested in forming a new partnership or partnerships. We have several excellent proven promotional ideas we could incorporate into a nice, affordable package for you and your company, product or service. In addition, if you are pleased with our efforts and what we offer, we can talk in depth concerning future relationships in both circle track racing and boat racing on all levels, local, regional and national.

If there are any interested parties on board, E-mail me @ [email protected] or call my office @ 513-598-9410. I'd love to chat with you!!

Allan
Hilsinger Motorsports, LLC

Old 05-09-2003, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Quick Reply: Cincinnati Offshore Grand Prix Update - June 13-15, 2003

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.