If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Charter Member #9/ Moderator Charter Member LakeRacer's Avatar
    My Boats:
    99 Advantage 34 Offshore
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Originally posted by SmilingBob
    Got mine yesterday!

I also agree with some of the above that it is very west coast biased! I would like to see more midwest and east coast stuff. I know that boating season is just starting here but featured articalshighlight the coming season and maybe some of the bigger regional events would be nice. That being said I do think that it is one of the better magazines out there.
    Thanks Bob. I can assure you that we do not want to be just a "West Coast" magazine. Regional events are also on our calendar. We will be covering War Party (Cashbrain and COPS), Extreme Boats America - Thunder Cash (Lake Texoma) and a few others.

Thanks for all the comments. Your suggestions, constructive criticism, even complaints are always welcome.

Got mine and liked it, Ron if you ever need assistance on the east coast let me know. Not much going on these days, are you going to cover the 1000 islands poker run?

Charter Member#203 Charter Member Pete B's Avatar
    My Boats:
    98 Scarab 302 Sport
    Ft.Myers, Fl/ Atlanta, Ga/ Worldwide
    have never recieved and put name on the mailing list months ago,

My Boats:
    It's how well you go fast
    R Addiction,,,sorry about that!...we were testing in FL for weeks and had some technical issues that needed to be worked out prior to the completion of Propeller Illusions Part II. Look for it in the next issue as well as the Daytona coverage from Ron P.

See you all in Marathon!

Charter Member
    My Boats:
    Baja 322 - Twin 540's
    Albuquerque, NM
    Hi Folks,

The magazine is good and will only get better, for those of you that are willing to give constructive feedback I am willing to bet that the entire staff at extremeboats will listen. I am looking forward to watching the magazine grow.

By the way, if you have not subscribed yet and are not expecting a complimentary copy, send me an email with your address and I will send you a copy( I have a few extra copies).

email me at [email protected]

Have a good day,
    Don Baca
    Triad Performance Marine
    Last edited by; 05-06-2003 at 01:01 PM.

Platinum Member Platinum Member rainmn's Avatar
    Manahawkin, NJ
    Got my second issue yesterday. Even in one piece this time.
    It was nice to see one of my favorite, if not all-time favorite boats on the cover. I'm sure I would have loved reading it, if it wasn't for the fact that my 18 month old daughter got to it before I had a chance to.

Enjoy the show VIP Member Ron P's Avatar
    The Joisey Shore
    Becca, 1000 Islands? It's not on my schedule but who knows. Hey Rainmn, I grew up in Cranford on Adams ave across from the ball fields. What happened? I hope she didn't poop on No Discipline.

Pete B, send you address to Art.

My Boats:
    37 Active Thunder
    medford, nj usa
    Not yet...

Flemington, N.J. U.S.A
    Hi Ron, NO book here .............

Hey I hear rumors that a fast 40' skater you know is looking different these days ! It might be worth a look into Mikes "lab" if he'll let you in !
    And what do you mean , your ridin in outer37's new boat ?!?!? HE said I was going with him !! Right scott ! Oh well, geuss you have to be somebody special like Ron to get a ride .......Well ,maybe mine will make it there . See ya , JOE

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast