Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Look at this crap... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/49413-look-crap.html)

Shah Mat 05-08-2003 06:31 AM

Damn weather.....I'll be out on Sat for sure. Face mask and rain coat if I have to. Will anyone else be out there?

Lapse, where is your house? What boat do you have?

LapseofReason 05-08-2003 06:51 AM

I am right inside Aquia Creek, where Hope Springs Marina is. Come in the creek when you go past marker #12 it opens up to a big cove on the right, I am 4th or 5th house down on the right. It's a big whith house with a red roof you can't miss it, no other house around mine looks the same. I have the longest dock and are one of the few without a boat house. I have a 16 foot skiff that might be in the water but the 42 Sonic will still be in the driveway. There may be a 31 red and white Scarab with a arch and a 26 foot Wellcraft cruiser at the dock depending when you come buy. Where do you put in at ?

Shah Mat 05-08-2003 09:53 AM

Are you near Billy Millison's house? (sp) I put in at Fairview. Hope Springs is the same distance from my house, but with Fairview, there's no no-wake zone to go through. Will you be out this Sat?

LapseofReason 05-08-2003 10:05 AM

His house is on the other side of the creek, I am on the north side. near the mouth about a 1/2-3/4 of a mile from the no wake zone. He is realy right across from me but it's about a mile. I will be at the house working on boats and drinking beer. I might get out later but not on my boat.

Shah Mat 05-08-2003 10:33 AM

Mind if I stop by? I'll bring beer. It would be cool to meet some fellow OSOer's.

Sydwayz 05-08-2003 10:46 AM

MOTHER FUD-PUCKER!!!! I got a damn fortune worth of brand new boat carpet in the garage that I cannot even test fit because it is raining again!!!!! DAMN. I got low water pickups. I am considering running the boat around the 6 inch puddle that goes around the curb in my cul-de-sac. My prop is already dinged up, so no damage there. I will just leave the boat on the trailer for less friction.

:hothead: :hothead: :hothead:

LapseofReason 05-08-2003 10:48 AM

Go right ahead, hit me up on my cell @703-362-8011 and I'll make sure I'm at the dock to help you dock. my name is Greg. What are you going to be in and what color is it ?

LapseofReason 05-08-2003 10:50 AM

Sunny and nice in Stafford, going over to put the skiff in now to show my kid how to drive.

C_Spray 05-08-2003 11:01 AM

The Admiral drove 70 miles to work on the boat today since it was supposed to be "the nice day" of the week.

It's raining. :( :mad: :hothead: :rolleyes:

Shah Mat 05-08-2003 12:22 PM

Thanks Lapse

I'm in a yellow, black and white Checkmate 25' I'll give you a call. If you head out and haven't seen me, give me a call. 703-447-3453
Joey